SIDDHARTH NIGAM

Right now, I am having dinner with cute little family and di is looking so happy due to the news. I just hope that no one notices if not they will question her and if mom got to know about that girl, she will over-excited which is not too good for health. "Vaish, why do you look so happy?" Urh!!I saw that question coming. It is my brother, the ABHISHEK NIGAM who asked that. I glare at di and give her a 'make an excuse' look. "Umm. You know my friend from England. She is coming for the first time tomorrow and she also told to meet her at tealive so that is why I am so excited to go tomorrow." Bhai make an 'oh' face and I sign. I took my last bite and put my plate in the sink. We all help each other to clean the kitchen. After that, we all went to our respective room. While going my phone rang. It's my boss. Seriously? At that time?

"Hello sir." I spoke and, "Siddharth tomorrow no arguments, come to office early because the 'Blacky ideas' will come and it is really important to meet them. Faisal also, please inform him." He said and cut the call. BUT I HAVE TO MEET THAT GIRL IN THE MORNING. Wait!! Will she be there? Do you love her? Wait! Who are you? I am your subconscious mind and I just ask you a question. She's a stranger to me. Then why are you so excited to meet her? Because right now it's either her or your job. You're right! If I don't go early tomorrow, I may be fired but on the other side, if I don't meet her, I may lose her. Both are my future. You mean you love her because you said that she is your future. I don't even know. Life is so complicated right now. She is a stranger to me and how can I fall in love with a stranger. I don't even know her name, her age and who is she. How can you think that I am in love with her dude. The way you think and behave seems you are in love with her. Like deeply in love. I don't even know. It's just that when I look at another girl, I never keep thinking about them. Even if they are close to me or what. BUT HER.

"Siddd......What are you thinking?" I heard my di said while entering my room. I look at her and she came and sit next to me. "What are you thinking? Is something bothering you?" She really cares for me. I don't know what I did that I got a sister like her. "Di. Tomorrow, we can't meet her" Di gave me a 'why' look. "Because I have to go to the office early. Life is either her or my job. If I don't go early, I may be fired from my job and if I don't meet her, I may lose her." I said with a sad face and voice. "I have an idea. What if you go to work and you obviously will pass through that garden. Right? Then you give her your number, or your Instagram account like in a paper then you may meet." Idea is nice. I smile and nod. My di took a piece of paper and wrote my number and my Instagram account and if tomorrow I will see her, I will just give her that piece of paper. Seems easy peesy. Right? But it's actually not that easy. What if she doesn't feel the way I feel? What if she doesn't want me to be her friend? It's about her too. "Tomorrow if you see her, give her and good night baby Bro." She said and went out. I hope it won't be that much difficult. 

TBC..Hey guys

Sorry sorry sorry for posting so late. I have been really busy nowadays. But hope you guys like this chapter and if you do so, please don't forget to vote and comment. Keep supporting like some of you always do. And if incase, I upload late, please don't stop reading. Love you all.<3 Byee