AVNEET KAUR

It's 16 17 and I am really nervous to text him. I mean, I am sure, he will reply because he is the one who sent me this so..Well, I sent him a friend request and he accept it.

-Hey..It's me Avneet

My hands are trembling..So dramatic!!Ikr.

-Heyyy..It's me Siddharth. How are you?

-I am fine. What about you?

He replies in less than 1 minute. Seems he is friendly. That's why he talks as if we used to talk.

-I am good too. Can you introduce yourself?

-Yes. I am Avneet Kaur. I am 22 and training to become a lawyer. Tell me about yours.

-Nothing much. I am Siddharth Nigam and I am 24. I work in a company.

-Ohhh!!Cool..

There was nothing to talk more. It's shows that three buttons but soon it disappears. Weird!!Is he thinking of a question to ask too or not? By the way, his name suits him. Siddharth Nigam. Ahh!!He sent a question.

-By the way with whom you stayed?

-I live with my mom, dad, sister-in-law and brother. Youhh??

-I live with my mom, brother and sister-in-law.

What about his father? Should I ask him or not? Maybe I should.

-What about your dad?

-He passed away when I was 3. I used to live in England but after my father's dead, I moved to New York.

-Ohhh!!

Tbh, it was unexpected. It's too hard to lose a father at such a small age. He must have suffered a lot maybe. There is a silent and it noted that he is still in the chat. Maybe he is waiting for me to ask a question or I don't know. Hehe!!Should I ask? But I don't have questions to ask. I think that's all for us.

-Anyways. Talk to you later. I am going to get fresh as I just came back from work.

-Ok..See you.

It was nice talking to him. Now it's time to share this with Reemie, mom and Jannu. "Avniii..Dad is calling you" I heard Reemie said outside of my room as my door is locked. "Coming" I reply back. I wonder what will my dad tell me! Will he take that marriage thing again or what? I open my door and go downstairs. "Yes, dad. What happened?" I asked. "We are planing a family trip, will you invite Jannat?" He asked.

Unexpected, huhhhh!! Usually I ask him to add Jannu but this time. Wowwwwww!!Before he changes his mind, I nodded. "But a trip where and when, dad?" I asked. "A trip next week to Mauritius" Jai said. "But dad, I have my final exams coming next week. Base on that exams, it will decide if I will be a lawyer or not." Everyone made an 'oh' face. "Then we should postpone it." Everyone agreed! "Next month for sure" Reemie said happily. Everyone went back to what they were doing. I took Reemie in my room and, as usual, we gossip. Haha!!Daily things.

Tbc...Hey guys..Here is the chapter..I wasn't in mood of posting today but I know you all support me so much. So that is why I post it. Vote and comment...Love you all❤.Keep supporting💗.Byeeeee