AVNEET KAUR

Finally, I've my food in front of me. Jannat just came, taking breakfast with me. "Aunty, you didn't get scared for strawberry?" - She means if my father came to know about this, then what will happen? That's her question. "If Jai also came to know this, then?" Yaa!!Both my brother and father are over-protective of me. So that I won't be feeling insecure or something. I don't complain. "Nothing happened, then why are you being worried?" I said while drinking my chai made by talented mum. "With my full trust, I sent her. I know she will never do something that will ruin hers and our family's reputation. She is a big girl now; she knows what's wrong and what's well. Right Avni?" Mom said as a responsible mother style. I like that. I love how my mom has full trust on me and she is right. I will never do something that will ruin my family's reputation. "But I really need to tell you something. Neither dad nor Jai should know about this. Okay?"

I really want to tell them about that boy. Yes!!My mom also is like our bestie so I will tell them. "In the garden when I was sitting, I saw a handsome man. He is so handsome and guess what?" Everyone gave me a 'what' look. "While passing by, he smiled at me, and I smiled back and these eye contact. Omg!!" Now their faces turned into a teasing one. "I wish I could talk to him, but he was in a hurry, I guess. Mom, I really want to meet him again." My mom made a FAKE thinking face which I rolled my eyes. "To not take risks, let's go to the garden tomorrow and if you see him, you may talk to him." My question is how to start a conversation with a stranger. I mean, if it was school or tuition friends then I would be easy but this one-. Randeep was my best-friend, that's why we were in a relationship. "Avi, what are you thinking?" My reemie said and I shake my head. "Then done, tomorrow you and Jann may go to the garden." My mom said. " But what about you, mom?" Everyone looks at me. "You're grown up now so you may."

I smile and I wish my father and my brother could understand me too. Yaa!!I complain it all with my mind. Urh!!!Does it make sense? -I guess. I drink my chai full and went to keep them in the place where we put all the plates and all to wash. I forgot how we told that. Hehe!!Grapes and Reemie follow me to my room. Yaa!!It's our girl's time. Sometimes my mom used to come with us but right now, she has household chores to do. I wash my face and put my hydrated cream because my skin is too dry. I hate dry skin. After that, we sat on my bed and start a conversation. 

TBC..Heyy guys...Hope you loved it and thank you all for supporting and keep supporting. Love you all. Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow. See you in the next chapter..Byye<333.