SIDDHARTH NIGAM

I am really happy that she texted me. It was unexpected as well as expected. I know sounds weird!!HEHE!! I put my phone aside and di enters my room. "You seem happy, little bro" Ahh!!Yes. Because I am really happy. I take her both hands and twirl her in happiness. "Diiiiiii...Guys what?" She gave me a 'what' look. "She messages me" I said her and show her the messages. "Couldn't you continue the conversation, you dumbo." She said. I gave a 'like what' look. "You could have ask, how is your day? or something like" She said.

"I know but at that time, my brain stopped working.Heheeee!!" I chuckled and it was for realllllllll. My brain was not working at that time. I don't know why. Fr. "That is why you never have a girlfriend." I chuckled. She went and i went to get fresh. She seems sweet. I wish i could ask her out but it's too early. We just start to talk. Maybe she is not ready and may refused it. Yeahh!!I took my night outfits and went in the bathroom along with a towel. I am so hungry right now. I haven't done my lunch today. I had work. Faisu also did had. Damn!!He kept on teasing me with Avneet. Yaa!!Her name is cute just like her. Avneet.

Tbc...Hey guys..Hope you guys like it. Please don't vote and comment. Please share it. And also give shoutout to me. Thank you for supporting and keep supporting.Your lovely author love you all so much💗. See you in the next chapter.Byeeee!