AVNEET KAUR

It's 16:00 and I am thinking of sending him a message. Should I?

-Hey Siddharth

-Hey. What's up??

-Good. You???

-Same.

-umm...about that asking out, I need to talk about.

-Ohh

-Can I call you?"

He is neither typing nor he is in chat. Is he not ready to d- Oh he replies. I am overthinking too much nowadays. Hehe!

-Yes, you may.

I should voice call or video call? Try video call. No. First time, I will do voice call.- Wait!! He is calling doing video call. Is he mad? About you maybe. Oh, shut up. I answer the call. "Hi." Wow!! His voice is sexy. "Hey.." I reply him. "About that ask out, look. I have a brother and a father who is really strict and I am scared. I have already told my mom about it. She doesn't have any issues. Even, the garden. I have risks to come there." I said maybe in one breath. "So, you can't come?" He asks. "To know each other, would you come over my place?" I said nervously and I swear that he can sense my nervousness. By seeing his face, I can say.

"What if I come and your father or your brother sees me?" This question makes me scared or I don't know. I got a weird feeling about this question. "They usually go work from 08 00 to 17 00. So, you may come during the day." I saw him nodding. "So, what about this Wednesday?" I nodded and he smiles. "So, Wednesday at 11 00." Siddharth said. "Yesssss." I said. "By the way, your voice and smile. Both are beautiful." Damnnn!!!He said. I can't believe. I am turning a tomato. "It was just a compliment and you turn a tomato." He said while smiling like a monkey. "I think, I should flirt with you more." He said and I cut the call because I was blushing too much.

Was I overreacting or it's natural? Am I having feelings for him? Does he feel the same? Maybe. You never what is going on with you. Yaaa!! By the was, I am so happy that he is coming. We will finally meet face to face. I am so happy but also very scared of dad and Jaii. Two days to go for him to come. I should share this with mom, Jannu and Reemieeee. I can't wait to see their reaction. I just hope that nothing goes wrong on that day. Please godd!! At least, not on that day.

To be continued......
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. If you loved it, please do vote, comment and follow. Love you all and keep supporting...See you in the next chapter!!