AVNEET KAUR

I am kind of guilty for making him wait alone. I am sure, he is getting so bored. Last minute, I had to mail a client and it's really important. But now I am done with my work. Let's talk with him. "Sorry for making you get bored here. I am done with my work. Now let's talk." As he was on his phone, he turned it off and put it back in the back of his jeans. I was about to sit when my office phone rang. Who is it now?? It's so irritating when hear my phone ringing every time. I feel like throwing it but I also sometimes love my phone. I pick the call and it was my secretary, Shanaya. Hope, no more people come and meet me. Especially not my brother and my father. If by accident, they will see us together, then boom! It's over. But nowadays, I doubt my father a little bit, he is behaving weirdly, like why is he agreeing to whatever I am saying? "Ma'am, two cold coffee is here." OH, Yaa!! Our order! I almost forgot about it. Hehe! "Bring it upstairs, thank you," I said and cut the call. I went to sit next to that cutie, Siddharth Nigam. Oh, yaa!! He is so cute when he smiles.

"Our orders are here so that is why, my secretary, Shanaya, called me. She is bringing it." I said and he nodded with obviously, a cute smile. His smile is the cutest and best, of course!!<3.  How can someone be so cute while smiling like that. He is like an angel dudeeee!! I wish, he was mine, but I don't think, he deserves someone like me and dad will never accept me and him together as I think they will arrange my marriage. It sucks, I know right. Strict dad only be like because you know my mom is cool. If I had strict parents, like both, mom and dad is strict, I would have gone mad. Thank God! One of them is cool. Ok! Whatever! "Tell me. How you got to know that I am working here?? Tell me, please!!" I said while making the cutest face ever while thinking if it will work or not. I think it works because he side-hug me. Omg!! I wish he could hug me. Nowadays, I have got many wishes. Hope God make all my wish come true. That would be cool. Actually, so cool. 

"So, you must know, of course. Jannat!" Wait!! How he knows Jannat?? I nodded. "His friend with my best-friend, Faisu and I met her. She told me about you. Then I got to know that you work here."  He said and I made an 'oh' face. I heard a knock at the door. It is Shanaya, definitely. I said, ' come in' and came and put the coffee on the table and went away while closing the door. I took one of the coffees and gave Siddharth and took one for me. Hmm!! It smells so good. I again sat next to Siddharth and take my first sip of my cold coffee. "By the way, it was unexpected that my best friend is in love with your best-friend." I said and that took his attention. He quickly looks at me and I chuckled at his reaction but it's true that Jannat loves Faisu. It is clearly seen in her eyes and when she was talking to her. It was love. "Are you serious??" He asked and I nodded while chuckled. "Do your best-friend loves my bestie??" I asked him and he..............

Tbc... 

Heyy guyss..Hope you like this chapter! I know nothing much but I will try to make it more interesting in the upcoming chapter. If you read 'she's mine and i'm hers' then you will already know why I am posting that late. But keep supporting. Love you all<3. See you in the next chapter.