SIDDHARTH NIGAM

Ngl. Omg!!!!! She's super duper cute. While I was complimenting her e flirting with her, she was blushing as hell. I chuckled at her. Maybe it's time to share this to mom and Bhai. Hope mom doesn't be over excited or something. Tomorrow, when we will do breakfast maybe I will open this topic. I am too nervous to do so. Hehe!

Right now, I am going to get fresh and i am super hungry. I just hope that mom has cooked something to eat. Maybe she will because she is my mom and I know that she doesn't see his children in pain. I mean, I am not in pain right now but you need to understand because everyone's mom is like that who has care and love for his children and loves ones. I have too has love and care for my loves ones. Maybe now for a stranger called A-.

"Siddharth.. Come back to earth!" Ahh!!It's my brother. "Why are you yelling?" I said while rubbing my ears as he screams so hard. Damnnnnnnnn!!! "I have been calling you since 2 minutes from the door and you are still dreaming about I don't know who?" He said. "What were you saying?" I asked. "I said why are you not fresh. Mom is calling you to come and eat something."  He said and went out. I went in the washroom to get fresh. He didn't go to work today. He took a day off.

To be continued....
Hey guys.. Hope you are doing well. Pleased vote, comment and follow. Love you all❤. Keep supporting😍.
See you in the next chapter!<3.
Byeeeee!!💙