chapter 1

UNEDITED

                      KIARA POV

" Mama, congratulations" I looked at the cute little princess in front of me shinning her teeth widely.

"Congratulations Mom" My gaze turned to Jon who smiled too.

" My babies" I exclaimed then bent to their height before hugging them both.

" We love you Mom" their soft voices brought tears to my eyes. They were the reason why I woke up every morning.

" I love you too," I said as tears ran down my eyes.

" Mama don't cry, you will ruin your makeup," Iris said and I smiled.

It's been six years since the birth of my adorable twins. It was years of hardship, tears, laughter and love. They made me feel better and think less. After their two-year birthday, I started going to school again, it wasn't that fun having kids and going to school. I tried to create time to play with them and also concentrate on my studies.

I just graduated and all my friends and family were here.

" You're going to choke them Kiara" Mom exclaimed I quickly released them and we all laughed.

" Congratulations my girl" Mr Thompson who I had considered as more of a father said then hugged me.

He had been there for us, at first, I didn't trust him but over the years I started trusting him. I saw the way he took care of the twins, how he acted like a father, sometimes I felt he loved them more than he could ever love his son.

He sometimes looks at Iris and a sad smile appears on his face. He said Iris was the reincarnation of his daughter. Truly Iris looked exactly like her.

" You can't go with Mommy baby, I will be back tomorrow okay," I said to Iris who was almost in the brim of tears. She has always been the Mama's girl.

" Can you buy a lot of ice cream when you're coming tomorrow?" Jon asked. He is a big boy now and doesn't cry when I am going out, unlike Iris.

" Mommy please I wanna come with you" Iris cries out. This is what I suffer every time I want to go out. Iris cries, Jon Rolling his eyes at his sister's babyish character.

" I will get your ice cream and Iris Mommy needs to do something important, you can spend time with your grandpa today" Her eyes lightened up when I said that. She is always happy to spend time with her grandpa because he always spoils her and gets her whatever she needs.

" Is Jon coming too?" She asked smiling widely now.

" No, no, no" Jon declined immediately. He was always the one that doesn't like getting pampered. He was a child but he most times acted like a 15-year-old boy. God, he reminds me of Jarden every day of my life.

" But I want you there" Iris cries out again and tugs her hands into her brother's own.

" Who cares about what you want?" He asked and I frowned.

" That's not the way to talk to your sister, now apologize," I said sternly. He grumbles before murmuring.

" I'm sorry" Iris smiles before hugging me tightly.

" Apology accepted, you're my little brother, I love you," Iris said. She had always had this soft heart. She was just like me when I was her age.

" Ewwww" Jon's face turned to a scowl before pushing her away from him.

" That's cringe..." He said and they both laughed. They are so adorable

"Mom, am I not supposed to be older? I protect her in school from those bullies all the time" Jon said staring at me confused.

" It does not matter baby, she was born first".

"First of all, pls don't call me baby but how come she was born first, we are twins". Ouch, this boy is growing too fast. How the hell do I explain this to him?

" Soo... Uhm. Meet grandma she will explain, okay" Jon looked at me for a while before smiling.

" Uhhh okay" he smiled before running out of the room.

" Mommy" Iris called softly.

" Yes baby" I stood up from the bed and then Carried her.

" What is the meaning of married?"

"It means when two people decide to love each other and live together forever" I tried my best to make it shorter and simpler for her.

" Does that mean Aunty Sharon and Uncle Harald are going to live together forever?" She asked. Yeah, Sharon is getting married, the two people no one expected to get married anytime soon were getting married.

" Yes, they are". Iris paused for a while before looking at me. Her eyes were so beautiful just like her dad's own.

" Are you married?".

Oh shit! Why this question now?

" No, I am not".

" Why?".

" Because mommy loves only you and Jon and she only wants to live with you both forever," I said and her smile widened.

__

Who Knows talking with kids and trying to educate them about something that wasn't for their age was stressful and hard, you just have to choose your word wisely or you're going to be stuck.

" So he told you that because you have kids, you both can't date?" Sharon asked and I nodded.

" That guy is a prick, and you dated for two weeks?" She questioned. I nodded.

" I think I need to start telling any other guy that I was going to date that I have kids first because all of them just don't like a single mom and it kinda hurts you Know".

Sharon raised my chin before looking straight into my eyes.

" If they don't accept your kids then they are shits" she spat out before rolling her eyes.

" I am not affected though, he wasn't good in bed and he had a small dick". Sharon burst out in laughter and I laughed too.

" Did you tell him when he ended the relationship?" She asked excitedly.

" Of course I did, I told him, I wanted to break up with him since because he doesn't fuck well, God..... When can I see some of it better"

Sharon laughed again before sighing and trying to hold her laughter.

" If only your baby daddy was here".I rolled my eyes at her words

"He would have probably broken up with me, he is a cheater" The word cheater came out of my mouth as a whisper. I think about it every day, I remember the day I felt his presence. He kissed me on my cheeks and neck, I still beat myself till now. Why didn't I wake up, maybe he would have told me where was going. Seven years without seeing Jarden felt like an eternity, I still find it hard to hate him even though I wanted to.

I wanted to hate him because he left me, left me all alone, he would have been here with his kids. Iris would have stopped asking me about her dad all the time she saw her mates with their own. I just have to hate him. I just need to.

" Sorry," Sharon apologized when she realised that my facial expressions changed.

" He was my best sex though" I laughed sadly.

" Harald curses him every time".

He deserved it though, but sometimes I wonder where he had gone, he didn't tell his brother or his dad. Even when we wanted to inform the police, Jake stopped and showed us a note Jarden dropped in his room.

" Don't look for me". The note says.

TBC