chapter 3

UNEDITED

                    AUTHOR POV

  " Bye Daddy" his little boy waved at him and he waved at him back before putting his hands into his pocket. He just found the perfect school for his son and he couldn't be more excited.

  He was still inside the school, and seeing kids rush to their classes reminded him of the old days, he smiled at their beautiful uniforms.

  "Wow" he mouth before turning to leave but suddenly he felt a hand on his trousers.

  " Sir you look so handsome" Her little voice murmured. His gaze turned to the little girl who was standing in front of him. WT.... His eyes widen. This was impossible, was he blind or what? He bent to the height of the little girl but it seemed his eyes were failing.

  " Iris?" He whispered looking at the little girl who smiled.

" Yh, I'm Iris" He almost felt like his eyeballs were about to leave his eye socket. He felt his hands stopped for a second.

  " You're Iris?" He asked still looking at her and she quickly nodded.

  Iris looked at the handsome man in front of her, wow he looked so good, she thought. And he knew her name! But how? She frowned when she saw that he was blinking away tears. Why was he crying?

  " My mama said people only cry when they're sad, are you sad?" She asked almost looking sad herself.

  He quickly cleaned his tears, he didn't even notice that he was crying.

  He knows what he was thinking wasn't possible, there was no way, this child looks 6 or 7 so there was no way.

  " It's just that you look a lot like my sister" Iris smiled wide when he said that.

  " So can I meet her?" She asked. He smiled at her adorable face, he looked at the cute little girl in his front. How could she look so much like his sister and have the same name? That's karma.

  " She is in heaven" he said pointing to the sky. Iris gasped in surprise.

  " Heaven?" She asked and he nodded.

  " How old are you iris?" He asks. She blushed when he asked for her age. Will he marry her after she tells him?

  " Six" she blushed when she saw the smile that crept on his face.

  " So you....".

  " What are you doing with my sister" Jarden looked surprised by the boy who stood in front of Iris. Her brother?

  " What are you doing with him?" Jon asked staring at Iris who bent her head. He glared at Jarden before holding Iris's hand.

  " He is my friend Jon" Jarden smiled when the little girl addressed him as his friend.

  " He is a stranger dummy, mom won't be happy when she hears this". Jarden stares at them speechlessly. The little boy acted like him when he was younger. He could do anything just to protect his sister.

  "  let's go" the grumpy boy yelled at his sister, Jarden couldn't help but smile.

  Iris waved at him before disappearing into the crowd. God knows he was going to look for her every day.

                     JARDEN POV

I couldn't sleep, and ever since that day, I always had to take sleeping pills to be able to sleep every day. That name kept ringing in my head, how was she? Was she okay? Or was she married? Did she even remember me again? I know she will hate me so much, and I even hate myself more.