chapter 14

UNEDITED

                    KIARA POV

  "What does it say?" I asked Sharon anxiously,  I was so nervous.

  " fuck" she cursed looking at me sadly.

  " What does it fucking say," I say in fear.

  " it seems like I would be an aunty again". She handed the pregnancy test back to me. The two lines were something I wasn't planning to see.

  " at least you enjoyed the sex" Sharon muttered patting my back.

  How the fuck was I pregnant again, Jarden doesn't even know about the kids I had for him before now this again.

  " You're gonna be okay love" Sharon tried to assure me.

  "How? How am I gonna be okay? I am pregnant again, for Jarden! When he finds out that I kept his kids away from him even when we settled our issues he is going to hate me, I am so fucked right now. I couldn't help the tears that came running from my eyes.

  I remembered what happened that morning when I found out we didn't use protection.

                 ☆FLASHBACK☆

   " I don't think you are gonna get pregnant,  I haven't gotten anybody pregnant before "Jarden tried to assure me. Well, that is what you think.

  " what if I get pregnant?" I asked looking at Jarden with a teary eye.

  " we can take care of our little angel together,  you know I love you right,  so it doesn't matter. I sniffed when Jarden said that but I wasn't ready for another child. I already have two children who stress the living hell out of me. I am not even sure Jon and Iris would want another sibling now.

  " you can take the morning-after pills though " Jarden suggested when he realised my mood hadn't changed.

  We went to the pharmacy to get a morning-after pill. And I took it, I fucking took it.

                ••••••PRESENT•••••••••

  Pills never ever work for me, why is it always me?

  " what are we gonna do about this issue now?" Sharon asked. What's for sure is that I can't get rid of my baby, I won't do that. But how can I tell Jarden about his kids?

  " how am I gonna tell jarden?". Sharon bit her lips and then sighed.

  " girl your issues are much... but I think you should tell Jarden about his unborn child first maybe that can boost his mood" she suggested. " he was expecting the child before though ".

  " not after taking the morning-after pills,  he thinks I am off the line of getting pregnant "

  " ohh well, it seems like both your kids are kind of a mistake but a blessing though ". Yeah, I wasn't expecting any of them but they are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

  " but you have to confirm from a doctor first before you throw the bomb"  Sharon hugged me as I began to cry. This was the second time this was happening to me but I feel this one was better.

  " don't cry it's okay, I'm here" I sniffed then looked at her. I was so lucky to be her best friend.

  " thank you " I murmured resting my head on her shoulders.

  " I would do anything for you bitch".

  I went to see a doctor and he confirmed that I was two weeks pregnant which means it has been two weeks since we had sex although he didn't stop there we had more sex but we made sure we used protection.