chapter 16

UNEDITED

                    JARDEN POV

  I felt so stupid, very stupid.  I get I was angry at Kiara about what she thought she was quite selfish but the truth is that I was more selfish. If we lose this baby I swear I will never forgive myself.

  Seeing her close her eyes made my throat so dry.

  "Mommy" Jon ran beside her holding her hands.

  " why is she closing her eyes,  what happened to her" Tears were swelling up in his eyes. 

  " she is gonna be okay" I said then immediately carried her in a bridal style.

  " go get your sister now" Jon nodded running to the room. The ambulance was wasting time. Kiara was bleeding so much and I know what that meant. I was so stupid. Did I forget that she was pregnant?  I was stressing her too much.

  I ran into the hospital with Kiara in my arms, and even when the nurses brought a stretcher to put her on I refused.  I wanted to be there for her. I carefully lay her on the hospital bed.

  " sir you have to leave now" the nurse said. I glared at her before turning to Kiara's sleeping eyes.

  " sir you have to leave if you want us to save your wife" I sighed then kissed Kiara's forehead.

  " I'm sorry, love" I walked out of the room. Both Iris and Jon were outside the room they ran to me when they saw me.

  " is momma okay?" Iris asked, I could see the dried tears on their face. Was this what I wanted?

  "What did you do to her?" Jon retorted.

  " she will be okay, Don't worry" I assured before hugging them both.

  " what about our baby sister?" Iris asked. That word brought tears to my eyes.  I was the cause of what just happened.  Shit!.

  " she is gonna be okay" I pecked their forehead.

  I called Kiara's mom telling her about everything that happened. I could notice the deadly glare she gave me when she walked into the hospital.  I deserved it, I know that.

  I was also surprised when Sharon and Harald ran into the hospital looking so worried, how many things have I spoilt just in a day? First my relationship with Kiara, our baby and Sharon and Harald's honeymoon.

  "Can I see her husband?" The doctor asked looking at me.

  " she doesn't have a husband,  I am her mother you can talk to me" Karly quickly said.

  " I mean the man that got her pregnant "

  I walked with him into his office, I was so anxious to know what happened.

  " your name?" He asked looking at me.

  " jarden" I simply said.

  " okay," he said jolting down something.

  " so.. we have both good news and bad news". Damn, this doctor should just get to the point.

  " start with the bad news" he nodded.

  " the bad news is that she lost the baby and she won't be able to have another baby". I nodded sadly.

  " what was the cause?".

  " lack of sleep, stress, aggressive sex" I gasped when he said the last part.

  " aggressive sex?" I asked still shocked.