EPILOGUE

Jarden stood at the end of the aisle, his heart pounding in his chest as he watched the love of his life slowly make her way towards him. The room fell away as he focused all his attention on Kiara, taking in every detail of her stunning appearance. Her dress flowed gracefully around her as she walked, the delicate fabric catching the light and shimmering with every step. Jarden's breath caught in his throat as he took in her beauty, feeling a rush of excitement at the thought that she would soon be his wife.

   Despite his eagerness to reach her, Jarden found himself rooted to the spot, unable to move as he watched her approach. His older brother Jake stood beside him, offering a reassuring tap on the shoulder.

  "She's not running, little bro," Jake whispered with a gentle smile, trying to ease Jarden's nerves. But Jarden couldn't help the way his heart raced as Kiara drew closer, the anticipation building with every step. It felt like the first time he had ever met her, and he couldn't wait to take her hand and start their new life together.

  It felt like an eternity when Kiara finally stood at his front, jarden smiled so hard that his cheeks hurt but he didn't care.

  Kiara returned the smile looking at Jarden's handsome face. She couldn't believe she finally got to spend the rest of her life with someone she loved and cherished.

   When it was time for vows, Kiara breathed deeply before looking into Jarden's eyes.

  " I remember the first time I met you, it wasn't love at first time something though, it was the most terrifying thing that I have ever seen before. I know you remember too but I won't say it at loud" Jarden laughed as he recalled the memories.

  " Although you were very rude I still wanted you not to mind the consequences, you were to be my stepbrother but we didn't care though, I'm happy that we were able to fight for our relationship".

  "Today, as we stand here, surrounded by our loved ones, I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of our lives. I vow to be your partner in all of life's adventures, supporting you through the highs and lows. I promise to always listen to you, to be your best friend and confidant. Together, we will create a home filled with love, laughter, and understanding. I promise to be patient and understanding and to communicate openly and honestly. I promise to respect and honour you, to be loyal and faithful. With you, I have found my soulmate, my rock, and my forever. Today, I give you my heart and my hand, and I can't wait to embark on this beautiful journey of marriage with you."

Jarden stares at Kiara, Her vow touched his heart so much that he might tear up. He smiled and then held her hands.

  " I won't say I didn't remember that day, I remembered it vividly, you had the most terrifying look that I have ever seen, I know I was really stupid when we were much younger but I'm grateful that we still find ways back to each other arms".

  " Today, as we stand here, ready to take this leap of love, I want to make these promises to you, my beautiful Kiara. From the moment our paths crossed, my heart knew that you were the missing piece to my puzzle. I promise to love you with all my heart, to cherish and respect you every single day. I vow to be your partner in all things, to support you in your dreams and aspirations, and to always be there to lift you when you need it most. Together, we will create a life filled with laughter, adventure, and endless love. Kiara, you are my best friend, my soulmate, and my forever love. I promise to be faithful, and loyal, and to always choose you, no matter what life throws our way. Today, I give you my hand, my heart, and my unwavering commitment to love you for the rest of our days. Let's make beautiful memories together and create a love story that will stand the test of time. I love you more than words can express"