chapter 12

UNEDITED

                       KIARA POV

  It was hard to believe,  finding out the man that you've trusted and loved for seven years was the one that deprived you of happiness. I did not want to believe it at first but to actually think of it, James didn't feel affected when Jarden disappeared,  he had always been cool with it and didn't care much.

  But why would he do that, why would he threaten to kill me?

  " I know I was stupid for leaving,  I know I would have fought for our love but Kiara" he paused then caressed my cheeks.  " I wouldn't risk your life for anything, I loved you too much. I wanted to spend my entire life with you, we can grow old then have a porch in our beach house and have children maybe by then our grandchildren can come and visit us. I wanted a happily ever after with you"

  " but he took it away with just one word, I couldn't do anything about it so I went to meet Mr Grey, my godfather who took me as his son, I left that Thompson name because it only reminds me of how wicked and heartless that man was".

  " I wanted a life for us so I worked hard to get that life when I was financially stable and I already had everything I wanted, I knew my father won't be able to do anything about us anymore  so I hired a private investigation to look for you but he came with a bad and good news"

  " the good one was your mom and James didn't get married anymore, I was excited at least our relationship would be incest, then the bad news was that he couldn't find you guys in Florida. I was broken just when I could actually be with you again"

  I stretched my hand around him hugging him tightly.  I know I was hurt during this period but he was hurt too. He had to hold that guilt for leaving seven years ago.

  " I'm sorry for leaving I swear it" he murmured. I patted his hair slowly.

  " I know you can never forgive me, I understand though, I was stupid and..."

  " no don't say that, you were trying to protect me you moron" Jarden chuckled softly

  " I love you" he murmured slowly.

  We were in this position for a while before Jarden spoke.

  " I never cheated on you Kiara, anything you saw or whatever is all fake, I would never do that to you"

  I push his head back to my chest and continue patting it.

  " I know" I muttered.

                    Jarden pov

  " I know".  I never felt happier when she said that, at least she trusted me a little. She has always been considerate right from time, she understands me a lot.

  She played with my hair while my head was on her breast. I know I had to keep my cool but down there I was hard as a rock. Damn, I missed her so much.

" sleep" she murmured still pushing my head to her breast, is she trying to tease me or what?

  " I can't " I mumbled in between her breasts. 

  " why?" I could hear the teasing tone in her voice.

  I did not want to do anything that would annoy her. I wanted her to give me signs at least but I know she hardly does that.

  We were in this position, nobody was ready to take the first move. I never knew I would be scared to touch someone before.  I have always been that person who gets whatever he wants but with Kiara, it is different.

   I touched her stomach to see her reaction but she didn't react. I moved my hands to her breast but she immediately stopped me. Oh shit, this was what I didn't want.

  " no, you can't ". Wow. That was straightforward.

  " it's not that I don't want you to though,  I had two kids jarden and I fed them with my breast,  it isn't like how it was when I was 18".

  I turned to look at her eyes that were staring back at me.

  " well I don't care"

  "Jarden" she called when my hands moved to open her tank top.

  "I don't feel comfortable yet and...." she stopped talking when my mouth took her nipples into my mouth.

  " fuck!" She moaned out. She even looked more beautiful.

  She grabbed my hair when I touched harder on her nipples.  This used to be our then, and I so much missed it.

   I Gently touch, squeeze and caress her other breasts. Then use your thumbs to gently massage her nipples in circular motions but I didn't apply too much pressure and continued squeezing her nipples gently. Then, I slowly start licking and sucking her nipples. While sucking her nipples, and apply a little pleasure, and alternate it with running my tongue over and around them.

  I continued this for several minutes and  I did not only concentrate on one breast!

  we were both so grooved in the intimacy that she moaned the entire time.

~~~

                 NEXT MORNING

  I woke up, feeling a mix of excitement and contentment as I realized that Kiara was still in my arms. A smile played on my lips as I watched her sleep peacefully. I couldn't help but feel a surge of love for her.

  Gently, I  leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, wanting to show her just how much she meant to me. As if by magic, Kiara's eyes fluttered open, and a smile spread across her face. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her beautiful eyes meet mine.

  We shared a silent moment, our smiles saying everything that words couldn't. Then, Kiara stretched and leaned in, surprising me with a sweet peck on the lips. It was a tender and intimate gesture that made my heart race with joy.

After their sweet morning interlude, we got up and prepared for the day ahead.

  " you want me to join you?" I teased when she walked towards the bathroom. She chuckled before turning to look at me.

  " we might end up spending all day in there" she said then winked before running into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and got dressed, making sure to look my best for the day's appointment. Kiara did the same, her beauty shining through effortlessly.

The meeting went well, with me feeling proud of Kiara's contributions and impressed by her intelligence. We made a great team, supporting and inspiring each other.

  As the day came to a close, we returned home, feeling a sense of accomplishment and fulfilment. We relaxed in each other's presence, sharing stories and laughter, creating memories that would last a lifetime. I hope.

   I'm holding her in between my arms, and we're having this amazing conversation. It feels like time stands still as we connect on a deeper level. The warmth of her presence and the comfort of our embrace make the moment even more special. It's a beautiful experience.

"Who is he?" I asked. I wanted to know the man she eventually fell in love with and had kids.

  " uhm, he was my friend, we went to the same university" I gulped in the lump I had in my throat. It hurts though, if only I didn't leave.

  " so you loved him?" She nodded positively.

  " do you still love him?". She looked at me before tracing her hands in circles on my chest.

  " I will continue to love him forever".

  Hurts much but he is the father of her children so.

  She looked at me for a while before stretching to kiss me. I accepted her lips immediately after they touched mine. The kiss was slow and intense. We don't usually kiss this slow but it felt so romantic.

  "Jarden" she called in between our kisses.

  " mm". She looked at me but quickly looked away shyly.

  " I want you". She muttered softly.

TBC