chapter 4

UNEDITED

                     KIARA POV

" She literally said she would marry him, she just met him once" Jon complained.

"Mom said you marry someone if you want to spend the rest of your life with them" Now she's using my words against me.

" Well duh, you just met the guy today, mom have you seen the guy she calls handsome, damn you have a low IQ"

Okay, this is like my everyday routine, always trying to stop these two from fighting. I breathe out in frustration.

" Iris you don't talk to a stranger".

"Yeah, I told her" I gave Jon a Stern look.

" Don't let me start with you young man" I point at Jon.

I turned to Iris who looked like she was about to cry.

" He doesn't feel like a stranger, I like him mom, he is so kind" she murmured and Jon scoffed.

" I know baby but he is a stranger, you're a child, he can take you away and I won't see you again, your brother will miss you". I tried to console her but you know Jon

" Miss you? God no.....".

" Mama" Iris cried out. Jon rolled his eyes.

" Apologize now" I gave Jon a warning look.

" I'm sorry but I won't be there when he takes you away just be careful" he frowned looking at his sister who quickly smiled.

" I know you cared about me" Iris giggles.

" Don't talk to him,m okay, we don't know if he is a bad man". Iris grumbles.

" He is a good man".

" How do you know that?" Jon chipped in.

" Because......" Iris paused.

" You see nothing, ng," Jon said.

" No no, he is very handsome" Iris smiled.

" Uhm, that's the only reason why you think he is good?" I asked and she nodded.

" And he has a nice smile too".

" O...Kay," Jon said in disgust.

" Okay, let's end this discussion here, you have school tomorrow and I have work, Iris Don't just talk to strangers and Jon Don't be rude" I warned both of them and they both nodded their heads slowly.

I kissed their cheeks but not without Jon scowling me. Little devil.

" Goodnight baby" I kissed Iris's forehead. I walked to Jon's bed before kissing their forehead too. This boy is growing so fast and it gives me chills most times, especially when he rejects my kisses and the nicknames I call him. He is still my baby though.

" Dream about me" I jokingly said to Jon.

" Pls noooo" he exclaimed and we both laughed. I wonder how he took Jarden's character so much but have never met him. Jarden didn't stay with me during the pregnancy or even know about the kids but it seems his genes did a lot more than mine.

I took my phone from my nightstand when I heard a chirp. Lucas's name popped up.

Lucas

Hi, beautiful.

A smile crept on my face when saw the text.

Kiara

Hey 😂