A Bird's Feathers || chapter 3

[ there will be crossdressing in this chapter, if you do not like that than feel free to skip this chapter! ]

"i have an idea, but you might not like it Robin." said Megan with a little teasing smile, the said boy sighed and crossed his arms, "what is it?" asked the younger as he looked at Megan, who held in her excitement and laugh, "you'll see!" said Megan as she went to her room quickly and she came back with something in her hands, it looked like a dress or something.

"i bought this for myself but i accidentally bought the wrong size, so do you maybe wanna try it on?" said Megan as she first showed Artemis, "we're the same size, remember?" said Artemis as she crossed her arms, they both looked at Robin, "no." said the younger simply as he crossed his arms aswell, Megan and Artemis begged for him too until he finally agreed to try it on since he knew they won't give up.

Robin grabbed the dress and went to his room to change into it, which it surprisingly did fit on him, he looked at the size, which shocked him since it was only a medium, he felt comfortable in it but he was also self conscious about showing the others, but he decided to show them anyways and he walked out and put a scowl on since he didn't want the others to know how he actually felt about the dress.

[ this is the dress except pretend that its a bit longer in the back and black instead- 👍✨ ]

the girls were squealing and screaming so loud that he had to cover his ears, he noticed Wally was just staring in shock before he quickly realized and stopped his staring, only for him to look up and down to get a better look at him, which made him blush but it faded away quickly so nobody would notice, which luckily for him nobody did notice his flushed face.

"this is the only time that i'm gonna be-" Robin was cut off by Artemis, "dare you to wear it until or if we get a mission." said Artemis with a smirk since the younger doesn't normally pass on dares, "fine, but only this once." said the younger as he glared at Artemis and sighed and crossed his arms and then rolled his eyes.

"i'm going to my room, you guys are annoying." said the younger as he walked away towards his room, after about an hour later they heard another member of the justice league come through the zeta tubes, Robin quickly went to the zeta tubes since he was hoping someone else would be here aswell, which he was correct and excited that they were there.

"Zatanna, how have you been? also don't ask why i'm wearing a dress, those two made me wear it." said the younger as he glared at the other two girls who both rolled their eyes with a smile, "hey Robin! glad to see you too, where's Wally?" said Zatanna as she waved at Artemis and Megan, who waved back and introduced themselves but Kaldur and Conner were no where to be seen.

"i don't know actually, wait here just a moment." said Robin as he disappeared to look for the speedster, then a few minutes later he came back with the speedster, "hey Zatanna, doesn't bird boy here look fantastic?" said Wally with a smile, "yes he certainly does!" said Zatanna as she smiled back and they hugged, Zatara just smiled at the team and went to the living room.

Artemis and Megan were talking and so they left to Megan's room, leaving Zatanna, Wally and the Boy Wonder alone so they went to the younger's room, "i'm gonna put a sweater on." said Robin as he grabbed a random hoodie from his closet and put it on, "what do you guys wanna do? also who did your hair Wally? it looks nice!" asked Zatanna with a smile, "thanks, Rob did it!" said Wally with a warm smile as he hugged the boy wonder.

"okay okay, you can let go of me now." said Robin as he tried to escape Wally's grasp, which didn't work out to well but in the end he managed to escape, "wow, mean." said Wally as he crossed his arms and Zatanna just smiled and giggled at the two, "what?" asked Robin as he looked at Zatanna, Wally uncrossed his arms and looked confused at her.

"i just can't get over how nothing has changed between the two of you." said Zatanna as a deck of cards appeared in her hands and she started just doing magic tricks and all that with them, which always worked with calming them down, she found that fascinating how magic/card tricks, especially her magic/card tricks calm them down yet they know its somewhat fake since she knows how to do real tricks aswell.

after a bit Zatanna stopped doing her card tricks with them and they decided to watch a movie, "i'm bored, wanna go watch a movie?" said Wally, "except for true crime bird boy." added the speedster right after since he knew the younger would wanna to watch one, "but other movies are so boring!" said the boy wonder as he crossed his arms and Zatanna just shrugged, not really caring what they watch.

"fine, lets just go pick out a movie already." muttered Robin as they walked to the living room, which Conner was there just sitting and staring at something, "who's that?" asked Zatanna curiously, "he's superboy, well his new name is Conner." said the boy wonder as they sat down beside him, which he didn't move and/or react to them.

"hello, my name is Zatanna!" said Zatanna with a smile as she waved at Conner, who finally looked at them and he only waved before staring back at the same thing he was staring earlier, "what are you staring at?" asked Zatanna curiously since Wally and Robin were talking about which movie to watch, "nothing." replied Conner simply as he continued to stare.

"come on, can't we just watch one more episode of true crime?" said Robin as he crossed his arms, "here i'll make a deal with you, if we watch a movie of my choice, later we'll watch as much true crime as you want, just the two of us." said Wally as he crossed his arms aswell, "fine." said the younger as he uncrossed his arms and rolled his eyes before scooting a bit closer to the speedster.

Wally quickly picked out a random movie and got snacks from the kitchen, "before we start watching, i'm gonna go change." said Robin as he got up and went to his room to change into different clothes, he came back a few minutes later wearing sweatpants and the same sweater that he was wearing earlier, "ready now?" asked Wally and the younger nodded and the speedster started playing the movie.

•========================•
WC: 1123
•=======•
TWC: 1209
•=======•

hellooo! i hope you had a wonderful time reading this, i just wanted to say thank you for coming this far and i will hopefully see you in the next chapter, byeee!! <3 *POOF!*