Late Night || chapter 18

Wally was trying to go as slow and soft as he possibly could, but it certainly wasn't easy for him since he isn't the type of person to take things slow, considering that he's the one and only Kidflash, and because he could barely handle the sight in front of him, but at least he was still trying to go slow, and he kept teasing the younger by not moving at random times.

Robin was actually trying to be quiet which was surprisingly quite hard for him since he normally doesn't have a problem with it, though he understood why he couldn't right now since of the situation that he's currently in, then he was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts from the speedster stopping his movement probably for the millionth time now.

the younger pouted and sighed, "do you always have to tease me?" said the younger with slight desperation in his voice and he was slightly out of breath, "yeah, its fun, plus i love your reactions, your just to cute to not tease." said the speedster as he smiled and before the younger could say anything else the speedster started his movement again, catching the younger off guard.

the younger gripped onto the sheets to keep himself together from being loud, which worked and after a little bit he let go of the sheets since he composed himself, he let out little whimpers and that was it, nothing else other than maybe a few groans here and there too, but nothing else than that, which the speedster had no problem with anyways, as long as he didn't hurt the other he was fine.

Robin whispered something which Wally couldn't hear him so he asked for him to speak louder, "go faster.." mumbled the younger a bit louder, to which the speedster complied with the younger's request and went a bit faster, the speedster stared intensely at the younger as he did, making the younger crumble and he blushed from the speedster's gaze.

the speedster smirked since he had an idea, he slowly moved one of his hands to the younger's throat and he applied a light pressure, the younger was surprised but didn't say anything, he didn't really mind it as long as he didn't apply to much pressure that he couldn't breath, "im not hurting you, am i?" asked the speedster, the younger shook his head as he bit his lip to suppress a noise from escaping.

Robin decided that he wanted to take over for a bit so that Wally wasn't the only one doing all the work, "hey Wally, can i like- um ride you? just so that your not the only one doing it all." said the younger which he sounded and looked hesitant, the speedster thought about it and agreed to the younger's idea, so he untied the other and laid down on his back.

they continued like that for almost an hour before they switched back, and soon enough they finally reached both their climaxes, which for them was painfully slow for either of their liking, "you can shower first, i'll clean this up." said the speedster as he smiled softly as he sat up, "i'm to tired to shower right now." said the younger as he sat up too, to which the speedster only chuckled.

"if you want to look hot and smell like sweat then go right ahead." said the speedster as he smiled and laughed since the younger blushed and slowly walked to the bathroom, the speedster started cleaning and grabbed some spare clothes for the younger, he folded the clothes and put them by the door for the younger.

the speedster realized that he can't leave to get himself clothes, 'i'll ask birdie if he can grab me some clothes after.' thought the speedster as he grabbed a towel to cover himself with, after a few more minutes the younger finally got out of the bathroom, "hey birdie, can you grab me some clothes so i can change after i shower?" asked the speedster as he walked to the bathroom.

"i'll grab them when i go to the kitchen." said Robin as he smiled and left to the kitchen, he grabbed the leftovers from last night and heated it up, while he was waiting he went to grab clothes for the speedster, luckily nobody was in the kitchen or the living room, and as the younger was walking out he heard footsteps, they were light and the person made little noise, but the younger still heard.

"Canary! whats up?" asked the younger as he turned around to face the blonde woman, "what are you doing with Wally's clothes?" asked Black Canary confused, "he's showering in my room and he forgot clothes so he asked me to grab them." said the younger calmly, the blonde woman only nodded with a suspicious look before going to the fridge.

the younger quickly gave the speedster his clothes and went back to the kitchen to grab his food, then he went back in his room and ate as he waited for the speedster to finish changing in the bathroom, "thanks for grabbing clothes for me birdie." said the speedster as he came out of the bathroom, "no problem carrots." said the younger as he smiled, the other smiled back.

"also Artemis wanted to talk to you, but i told her that she could talk to you tomorrow." said the speedster, "right, i forgot that i told i was gonna help her with something tonight." said the younger as he sighed, "well im sure she'll understand that you couldn't." said the speedster as he smiled softly, the younger shrugged and mumbled something under his breath.

"why not you go talk to her now?" said the speedster as he sat on the younger's bed, who shrugged as he left to go find Artemis, which she was in her room, "Robin, i thought you were sleeping?" said the archer as she sat up, "i woke up an hour ago, do you still need help?" said the younger flatly as he leaned on the door frame.

"yeah, turns out something came up so we changed the plans to 9 pm." said Artemis as she got up, "what style of hair do you want again? the braids or something?" said the younger as the archer gave him a few hair ties and sat in front of the younger, "i'll show you a picture of it, and if its to hard i have a back up." said the archer as she pulled her phone out and showed the younger the picture of the hair style.

" said the archer as she pulled her phone out and showed the younger the picture of the hair style

[ this right here is a picture for a reference- 😄 ]

"oh i can do that no problem, no worries." said Robin as he started doing the braids before ending them in a ponytail as he did the missing hair tie trick, then he puffed the braids out a bit before looking at Artemis, who was smiling as she went to look at herself in the mirror hanging on her wall, "thanks Robin, but i guess i owe you now?" said the archer as she turned to look at the younger.

the younger nodded and left back to his room where the speedster was, "so what did she need?" asked the speedster curiously, "she has a blind date that Megan put together for her and she needed help with doing her hair, so i offered to help her." said the younger as he closed the door and he laid down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling and he suddenly had an idea.

========================•
WC: 1260
•=========•
TWC: 1318

hellooo! im so very sorry for not posting for a while, i had no ideas whatsoever, and i feel so bad for not posting sooner 😖 but finally i finished this chapter, and sorry for a lot of cringey stuff- 😭 anyways, ily byeee!! <3 *POOF!*