Acrobats || chapter 19

"hey Wally? do you know if we have any hula hoops or anything like that?" asked Robin as he sat up, Wally seemed confused at first but realized what the younger was talking about, "i dont know but we can go look." said the speedster as he smiled and they went to go look for some hula hoops and other things that they'll need.

once they found the things that they needed they started making some sort of circus type thing in the training room there, and surprisingly nobody came in to check on them despite them making loud noises here and there, and soon enough they finally finished and they looked at their little creation of a somewhat circus.

"i'll be right back, im gonna go change into something more appropriate for this." said the younger as he walked out of the training room to his own room, then he came back in what seems to be a gymnastics suit mixed with a tight suit except it also isn't, the speedster smiled as he sat down as if ready to watch the younger do his thing, which the younger started.

the younger jumped up to the hula hoop and grabbed onto it with a tight grip before getting in an all to familiar position, it brought back memories which one of them was bad but the rest of them were good, the younger focused on doing what he does best, acrobatics and he didn't notice the others were there until Megan screamed as she walked in.

the younger was startled and he almost fell but he caught himself quickly enough, "Megan! why would you scream?" said Artemis as she nudged the said girl, "sorry! i was surprised to see Robin doing- doing that!" said Megan as she smiled nervously and stared at the boy wonder, who was doing one of his tricks before he landed in front of the others.

"i forgot how that felt, been a while." mumbled the younger to himself as he grabbed a towel, "i never knew you were so good at acrobatics Robin." said Kaldur as he walked over to the younger, "before i- um, you know what nevermind." said the younger as he stopped himself, he almost forgot that he couldn't tell the others, he wanted too though.

the younger could see the confused look on Kaldur's face, which it was tempted to just blurt it out but he stopped himself since he walked towards the speedster and he sat down next to him, he rested his head on the speedster's shoulder and he slowly closed his eyes, the others stared and cooed at the sight in front of them.

"aww! they look so cute!" whispered Megan as she squealed quietly and smiled, the others agreeing with her and they took some pictures, Black Canary then came in and she smiled and shooed the others out before going towards them, she was about to tap the younger's shoulder when the speedster suddenly opened his eyes and stared at the blonde woman.

"dont worry, its only me Wally." said the blonde woman as she smiled and the speedster's gaze softened, "hey, Bruce wants to see you, he's at the zeta tubes waiting for you." said Black Canary as she tapped the younger's shoulder which slowly made him open his eyes, the younger didn't say anything but got up as he left the room and went to go see Batman.

"Canary said you wanted to see me?" said Robin as he crossed his arms, "hey, its urgent." said Batman as he walked closer, "Joker is planning on using his love gas on the city of Gotham." said Batman as he crossed his arms, the younger looked confused, "i though i got rid if it after- after the first time we encountered it." said the younger hesitantly as he uncrossed his arms.

"well it turns out he somehow made more, do you think you and Wally can help me out? since you and him know how to get rid of it." said Batman, the younger thought about it before nodding and he went to get Wally, "hey freckle face! lets go, we have a mission with Bruce in Gotham." said the younger as he poked his head in the training room.

"what? why?" asked the speedster confused as he quickly got up, "Joker's planning to use his toxic love gas on the whole city of Gotham, and Bruce wants us to help since we know how to dispose of it." said the younger as the two went to get their suits on and they went off to Gotham with Batman to fight the Joker and get rid of his toxic love gas for good.

once they made it to Gotham they seen the Joker with some sort of machine that was over top of Gotham, "Joker stop this!" said Batman in a stern voice as they approached the green haired man, who smiled widely as he stared at them, "look who came to join this fun party! Batsy and his little sidekicks!" said the Joker as he laughed and continued to smile.

"for the last time Joker, we're not sidekicks! we never were sidekicks!" said Robin in annoyance, the Joker was laughing loudly and he wiped a tear away, "y-you really believe that? b-boy wonder if you never were to be a sidekick Batsy would've never adopted you!" said the Joker in between his laughter, the younger's eyes widened as he stood still.

Batman gritted his teeth as he glared at the green haired man before looking at the younger, who could feel tears threatening to fall, "hey, hey thats not true birdie, Bruce loves you and he would've adopted you either way, are you really going to let that asshole get to you like that?" said Wally as he hugged the younger which he hugged the speedster back tightly.

the younger sniffled as a few tears escaped from under his mask, which as soon as Batman saw the younger's tears rolling down he lost it and went after the Joker, "you green haired asshole! do you really think that i'd let you make my little Robin cry?!" said Batman as he punched the Joker hard and continued to after that.

the Joker was smiling as Batman punched him repeatedly, "come on! it was a little joke Batsy!" said the Joker as he laughed, blood running down his mouth and nose which his makeup was runny from the blood, "a little joke? you really think thats a small joke?!" said Batman with gritted teeth as he punched the Joker one last time before he was finally knocked out.

"you guys go dispose of the gas while i take care of this bastard." said Batman, the two nodded and went to the machine that was on top of the tallest building in Gotham, they switched it off before it could activate and shoot the gas over top of the city, then they somehow managed to get the gas out thankfully without being affected or more affected by it.

========================•
WC: 1180
•==========•
TWC: 1218

hellooo! i hope your doing well, and you did good today and that your perfect the way you are! and thats all i wanted to say so ily, byeee!! <3 *POOF!*