Beginning Of The Night || chapter 16

Wally woke up and yawned, he could hear the shower water running from the bathroom, indicating that Robin was showering, the speedster sat up and quickly ran to his room to shower and get changed aswell, and in a few minutes he was finished and he went back to the younger's room, which as he entered he seen him changing.

"wow okay." said the speedster as he adverted his gaze to the floor and quickly closed the door, the younger jumped as he looked in the speedster's direction, "have you ever heard of knocking?!" said the younger as he quickly put his shirt on, and turned around to fully face the speedster, although the younger was glad that he didn't just stare at him.

"sorry i forgot to knock, do you have your shirt on?" said the speedster as he took his hand off the doorknob, "yes, i do have it on now." said the younger as he blushed in embarrassment and walked towards the speedster, who looked at the younger with a smile as he opened his arms for the younger, who hugged him as the speedster hugged him back by the waist.

"why is it that everyone else is warm except me." said the younger as he pouted and looked up at the speedster, who chuckled and smiled as he somehow managed to bring the younger closer to him, "i don't know, maybe your body is telling you that you need my hugs!" said the speedster as he laughed since the younger blushed and looked away.

"or maybe its telling you that you need more than just my hugs, you need my kisses." said the speedster teasingly as he earned a light hit from the younger on his shoulder, "freckles stop it!" said the younger as he blushed and started to giggle since the speedster kissed his face repeatedly until he finally stopped at the younger's lips, who unconsciously wrapped his arms around the speedster's neck.

the speedster smiled through the kiss as his hands slowly ventured underneath the younger's shirt, who gasped quietly and quickly stopped the speedster's hands from going any farther, they pulled away slowly and stared at eachother with loving eyes, both their eyes trailing over eachothers facial features, enjoying the sight and touch of one another.

"im hungry, wanna go eat something?" asked Wally as he slowly let go of Robin's waist, who nodded and they went to the kitchen to see Megan and Conner were talking and baking something, "good morning, we're baking cookies today!" said Megan cheerfully with a smile as she turned and looked at the two, who nodded and sat down on the stools.

they both silently watched the other two make the cookie dough, "if you two want, you can be the taste testers for our cookies!" said Megan as she smiled again and put the cookie dough in the oven, the speedster nodded and the younger shrugged but soon after agreed to the idea, but soon regretted it after, he wasn't very fond of sweet things.

"okie dokie!" said Megan cheerfully as she tapped the counter happily and turned around, "i'll be right back, just need to grab something." said the speedster as he ran to his room then cane back with his sketchbook and pencil, "what are you gonna draw Robin doing this time Wally?" asked Megan as she took the cookies out and put them on the counter.

"its a surprise for later." said the speedster with a mischievous smile, the martian giggled as she grabbed a plate to put the cookies on, although the speedster was already eating one, the younger hadn't touched one yet, "aren't you gonna eat one Robin?" said Megan confused as she offered on to the younger, who shook his head.

"no thanks Megan, i'm not a big fan of sweet things." said the younger, "so does that mean you don't like yourself then, since your so sweet?" said the speedster as he finished his cookie and smiled since the younger blushed and sighed, he tried hiding his blush but it was no use since the others noticed it already and they both smiled.

"stop it.." mumbled the younger flustered as he looked at the counter, not making eye contact with the speedster or the martian, "i couldn't hear you, your gonna need to speak up birdie." said the speedster, "i said to stop it." said the younger a bit louder as they left to his room, the speedster closed the door so the others wouldn't hear them, well other than Connor.

"stop what? your gonna have to be specific." said the speedster with a smile as he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, who froze in his place before sighing for the 4th time already, "i'm not going to be specific." said the younger as he crossed his arms, "well then, i guess i won't stop." said the speedster with a teasing tone of voice as his hands squeezed the younger's waist.

Robin could feel Wally's breath on his neck as he felt hands roaming around his body, he squirmed underneath the speedster's touch and words, "come on, wouldn't you like to see your pretty face in the mirror as i fuck you?" whispered the speedster with a smirk as his hands stopped on the younger's waist, just those words rolling off the speedster's tongue made the younger weak to his knees.
[ OH NOOO- 😭 ]

the younger blushed and stopped squirming, it was tempting for him to answer but he stayed silent, "answer my question birdie, i know you want too." whispered the speedster with a smile as he stared down at the younger, who shook his head as he shut his eyes tightly, as if preparing himself for whats to come, he didn't know what the speedster would do next, which could be anything.

"your going to need to answer eventually, baby." whispered the speedster as he walked away to the bathroom, the younger let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, and he didn't hear the couple name that the speedster called him, but he didn't know whether or not if he should let the speedster rail him, because if he does, he'd tease him before actually railing him, but if he doesn't then he might get upset.
[ Dick is just guessing, and he's unsure if he's ready to, or if he wants to wait a while- ]

the speedster came out of the bathroom and seen the younger was in the same spot he was before he left to the bathroom, "so whats it going to be, birdie?" said the speedster as he crossed his arms and walked to the younger with a smile, the younger sighed and slowly nodded his head, which he instantly regretted it but it was to late to turn back now.

"we're going to have such a great time, you won't regret it." said the speedster as he ran over to the younger and picked him up, he pinned the younger to the nearest wall and stared at him with lust in his eyes, making the younger flustered as he blushed and looked away for a moment before the speedster kissed him, which he returned the kiss passionately.

========================•
WC: 1202
•========•
TWC: 1274

helloo! sorry for not updating sooner, i didn't know what to do for this chapter which took me longer to finish it, but i finally finished it so here you go! sorry if it's not what you guys maybe wanted- anywho, ily and your perfect the way you are and hope to see you in the next one, byeee!! <3 *POOF!*