Cuddles || chapter 20

Robin and Wally just got back from Gotham, Batman gave them a ride and decided to stay a little, it was getting late and the two were tired, they didn't bother taking their suits off then they went to the living room and laid down on the couch, cuddling as they fell asleep in an instant, Megan and Artemis walked towards the couch cause they wanted to watch a movie.
[ the picture up top is there for a reference and pretend they have their suits on- 😭🤧 ]

Artemis and Megan smiled and laughed quietly as they stared at the two, soon Connor and Kaldur came and seen them, Kaldur smiled softly while Connor just stared, "whats going-" Black Canary's mouth was covered by Batman, who was there now too which she swatted his hand away as they all smiled and stared at the two sleeping, but soon enough they all left the two alone.

hours passed by and they both finally woke up, Robin yawned as he slowly sat up on the couch as did Wally, who stood up and stretched as he stood, the speedster went to the kitchen and the younger following behind, the other and grabbed a cup of water as the younger hugged the speedster and buried his face in the speedster's chest, who hugged back.

"you two finally woke up, how was your guys sleep?" asked Black Canary as she walked in the kitchen as she leaned against the counter, "mine was good, although i was pretty much being used as a pillow." said the speedster as he smiled and chuckled since the younger grumbled as he hugged tighter and tried to hide his face more than it already was.

"well someone is sure in a grumpy mood." mumbled Black Canary as she smiled, "you would be to if the Joker hit your almost breaking point and than after that he would be beaten by your mentor." said the speedster so the younger wouldn't have too, the blonde woman stayed silent for a moment, taking and processing the new information she got.

"yeah that makes sense now i guess." mumbled the blonde woman as she looked away for a moment, "isn't your birthday soon?" asked the blonde woman as she looked at the younger, who nodded and mumbled something, "what do you want for your birthday then?" asked the blonde woman curious as she leaned on the counter.

"he said he doesn't care what he gets, he isn't normally the type to celebrate his birthday so he doesn't really know what he wants." said the speedster as he finished his water and put his glass on the counter before wrapping his other arm around the younger's waist, "oh, well i'll see what i can find then." said Black Canary as she nodded in understanding as she smiled.

"i have to go train with Connor now, i'll see you two later." said the blonde woman as she walked off to find the super, leaving Robin and Wally alone in the kitchen, "we should probably change out of our suits now birdie." said the speedster as he looked down at the younger, who mumbled something and he slowly walked to his room, the speedster going to his room.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" yelled the younger in surprise and disgust as he quickly left his room, "what happened?!" asked Black Canary worried as she and the others ran to him, "there's photos of me changing and other things scattered on my wall." said the younger in disgust, the others seemed grossed out aswell.

"thats disgusting for sure." said Megan as she shuddered, "yeah, i second on that." said Artemis as she seemed disgusted too and the others nodded, the younger slowly stepped back into his room and he gagged quietly, he felt exposed as he looked longer at the photos of himself, the younger slowly took some of the photos off of his wall.

"thats odd, it says a word on the back of all of these.." muttered the younger confused, "Robin? you okay in-" Black Canary was cut off by the door slamming and the younger looked back and got in a defensive position, suddenly the Joker came out and the younger was confused but stood his ground, "Joker! what do you want?!" said the younger upset as he heard the others yelling.

the Joker smiled and laughed, "what? i cant visit a friend?" said the Joker continuing to smile as he approached the younger, "we're not friends!" said the younger as he backed away from the green haired man, "what? you scared little Robin?" said the Joker menacingly as he chuckled and went closer, "no! i just dont want to be near a sicko like you!" said the younger as he swallowed thickly.

"im a sicko? im a fucking sicko Robin?!" said the Joker upset, his voice raised at the younger, "yes! you are a sicko for putting photos of me changing and other things on my fucking walls!" said the younger as he gestured to his room, "Robin, you should know better than to just insult me like that." said the Joker as he stepped closer to the younger as he smiled, the younger stepped back.

the younger punched the Joker and swept his feet, making him fall to the ground, the Joker laughed and smiled as he got up, suddenly he went dead silent as he pushed the younger to the wall and pinned him there, "your gonna pay for that, little wonder boy." said the Joker sternly as his gaze was intense on the younger, who tried to break free but couldn't.

"let me go!" said Robin as he tried to push the Joker away, the Joker only smiled as he chuckled, "your nothing compared to Batsy, you will always be his stupid little sidekick." said the Joker, "he just only adopted you because he felt pity for you, he never actually loved or wanted you." said the Joker as he laughed maniacally, the younger gasped quietly as he tried to break free more.

"thats not true!" said the younger, his voice breaking as tears threatened to fall, "if it wasn't true i wouldn't be here telling you, right Robin?" said the Joker as he smiled, the younger felt tears slowly start streaming down his face and onto the floor, "stop it! your- your wrong!" said the younger as he wiped his eyes, suddenly the door opened and the others walked in.

Black Canary punched the Joker, causing him to fall to the floor, Wally ran over to the younger and hugged him, the younger hugged back tightly as he sniffled, the Joker lifted his head and he smiled, blood dripping from his mouth, "i told you so boy wonder, if he did care about you, he'd be here." said the Joker as he laughed maniacally before the speedster kicked him in his face.

========================•
WC: 1131
•========•
TWC: 1189

hello! im back from my break! sorry for taking a long-ish break, i wasn't planning on it being that long but it helped me a lot so- 😅 anyways, thats all and ily byeee!! <3 *POOF!*