Insecurities || chapter 13

Black Canary and Robin practiced a bit more after that before she decided that it was enough, she excused herself and left to see Artemis was in the living room watching a show on the tv, "hey Artemis, what are you watching?" asked the den mother as she leaned over the couch next to the said girl.

"a comedy show, im trying to improve my acting skills by doing impressions of the characters." said Artemis as she wrote something down on a piece of paper, "oh nice, i'll leave you alone to continue that." said the den mother as she smiled and ruffled the archer's hair before she walked away, 'last is Conner, but i'll just wait until tomorrow.' thought the den mother as she went to her room.

Wally was heading to Robin's room to hang out with him, he knocked on the door and he heard a quiet come in and he opened the door to see the younger was sitting on his bed, "birdie, how are you?" asked the speedster as he closed the door and approached the younger, "im doing good, quite bored though." said the younger as he laid down on his bed, just looking at the ceiling.

"you can do my hair if you want, since i know that you enjoy doing it." said the speedster as he went to the bathroom and grabbed a few hair ties, he came back to the younger sitting on his bed with a smile, waiting slightly impatiently for the speedster, who smiled and chuckled as he gave the younger the hair ties and sat down next to him.

it was quiet and peaceful in the younger's room, all you could hear was the younger humming a song in his head, "what song are you humming birdie?" asked the speedster curiously as he looked up at the boy wonder, "its a song called Sex, Drugs, Etc." replied the younger as he observed the speedster's hair before taking it out and doing a different hairstyle.

"its by Beach Weather." added the younger as he observed the speedster's hair again, he was much more satisfied with this one so he kept it, "im done carrots, you can look now." said the younger as he got up and went to put the hair ties away, the speedster following behind to look at his hair, which he smiled and hugged the younger as he kissed his head.

" said the younger as he got up and went to put the hair ties away, the speedster following behind to look at his hair, which he smiled and hugged the younger as he kissed his head

[ this is the hairstyle 👍 ]

"how did i end up with such a perfect and beautiful boy like you." said the speedster as he looked at the younger through the mirror with a smile on his face, "i'm not perfect." said the younger as he smiled flustered and he looked back at the speedster through the mirror, "what do you mean your not perfect birdie? your literally the definition of perfect!" said the speedster as he turned the younger around, who seemed startled by that.

"you have such great talents, yet you still say your not perfect!" said the speedster, "but i'm-" the younger was cut off by the speedster talking, "from now on your going to say that your perfect everyday, if you don't then i'm gonna say it for you, got it?" said the speedster as he let go of the younger and crossed his arms, the younger sighed and nodded, not wanting to protest any farther.

Robin walked out of the bathroom and laid down on his bed, Wally following after him snd sat next to him, he patted the younger's back and slowly rubbed circles on it with his thumb to soothe him since he seemed tired again, which doesn't surprise the speedster since the younger doesn't have a very good sleep schedule, then again the whole team doesn't either.