Almost Caught || chapter 17

they kissed what seemed like forever to them, not wanting to ever pull away from eachother but they pulled away anyways from lack of air, they stared at eachother, Wally's gaze was intense and he was so focused on Robin, making him crumble as if he were being squished in his hold and he blushed, the speedster smiled but it was full of love and care.

"birdie if you dont want to do this, then we dont need too." said the speedster as his gaze softened, the younger quickly shook his head and wrapped his arms around the speedster's neck, "no, its okay." said the younger as he was playing with the speedster's hair, it was surprisingly not greasy, instead it was soft and fluffy.

"alright, but lets make a safe word just in case." said the speedster as he smiled, "whats your favourite food?" asked the speedster, "carrots, since it reminds me of you." said the younger as he smiled softly and stared up at the speedster, who chuckled and nodded as he smiled again.

"okay, just keep that word in your head so you dont forget it." said the speedster as they kissed eachother again except it was more passionate and slow than the last one, but it quickly got heated and turned into a make out session, the younger's hands was playing with the speedster's hair, he could feel the other's warm hands on his waist and occasionally running up and down his hips.

Wally's lips trailed down to Robin's jaw then down more to his neck, he left red and almost purple blotches all around the younger's neck, he could hear the soft noises from the other, the speedster only trailed down further than the younger's neck but he couldn't after his collarbones because of his shirt, and he didn't want to just rip it off the other's body.

the younger could tell that the speedster was hesitant on continuing farther down, "you can continue, please.." whispered the younger, sounding almost desperate for the touch from the speedster, who chuckled and they continued on, although the speedster would tease him almost every chance that he got.

"stop teasing.." muttered the younger out of breath, the speedster only smirked as he tightened his grip on the younger's thigh, which they both knew that it would leave a bruise tomorrow, "come on, don't you like me teasing?" said the speedster which his voice was full of lust and desire, the younger shook his head, but he then squeaked quietly since he earned a squeeze on his thighs.
[ ik this isnt how Dick would react in the series but this isnt the series, this is my book- ]

"use your words birdie." said the speedster as he smiled, "no, i dont like you teasing me.." mumbled the younger as he tried to move closer to the speedster, which he was basically just grinding on him, the younger bit his lip to suppress any noises from escaping his lips, he didn't stop though since he was just desperately wanting the speedster's touch cause he was getting to impatient.

the speedster groaned as he could feel an erection form, "please.." whispered the younger in a desperate tone, he almost let a noise escape which would've made the speedster tease him more, "if you want me to fuck you, you're gonna have to beg." whispered the speedster with a smirk, "i want you so badly." mumbled the younger as he let out a quiet sound, he was regretting it but it was to late now.

"i need you.." murmured the younger as he was panting slightly, "i need you to put me in my place where i belong." muttered the younger as he let out a quiet whine, "i want you to put me in my place so hard that i wont even dare disobey." said the younger as he whimpered, the speedster only groaned as he stared at the other with lustful eyes, not even blinking.
[ IM LITERALLY DYING, IM SO SO VERY SORRY FOR THIS- 😭🤧 ]