ᴹᵘⁱˢᶜᵃˡ ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳʸ/ᴬ ᴺᵉʷ ᴮᵘᵈᵈʸ

As the TV turns on, the steps go down, and you look around to see each button

As the TV turns on, the steps go down, and you look around to see each button. Mommy and Huggy were watching in the shadows, enjoying what they had for you. The TV starts playing.

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒈𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔."

It shows a person with each color buttons

"𝑨 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

You paused as you looked up to see the Bunny from the cut-out, you forgot he was up there.

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒇 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌!"

The screen then shows the Playtime logo on the screen, as the TV turns off. The lights in the window come on as Mommy and Huggy appear, as Mommy and Huggy appear on the window watching down at you. You're eyes widen in shock 'Backstabber!' you thought. You glared at Huggy for doing this to you, you thought you could trust him. But you should've known, never trust a monster.

"𝙾𝙾𝚘𝚘𝙾𝙾𝙾𝚑! 𝙸𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜! 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚣𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎!"