ᶠᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖˡᵃⁿ

Once you two walked out the door the word 'The Hour of Joy' was written on the wall with blood, Bunzo and you have seen that word all around Play Care, you and Bunzo walked into another classroom, and you found another note and grabbed it reading ...

Once you two walked out the door the word 'The Hour of Joy' was written on the wall with blood, Bunzo and you have seen that word all around Play Care, you and Bunzo walked into another classroom, and you found another note and grabbed it reading it '𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘍𝘖𝘖𝘋. 𝘐 𝘊𝘈𝘕'𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘏𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘙𝘠 𝘐 𝘈𝘔. 𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘎𝘛𝘏 𝘕𝘖 𝘛𝘖 𝘗𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘔𝘠𝘚𝘌𝘓𝘍 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘙. 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘣 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. 𝘚𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘚 𝘔𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘎𝘛𝘏. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘓𝘠 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋. 𝘉𝘈𝘙𝘉 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘌𝘈𝘛, 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘈𝘕𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘖 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘞𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎.'

Your heart dropped, and Bunzo saw the note too "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎... 𝙴𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎... 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.." Bunzo said, walking off, you put the note away. You saw a lever in the vents, grabbed it, and lifted yourself, Bunzo followed after, and you both started crawling down the vents, you both saw Miss Delight walking past you guys, from under you. You both jumped down the vents in a new room where workers or staff would've worked in, chairs desks, papers, it's like a workplace of an office, the speaker went off "𝐍ⱺ𝗍 α 𝗀ⱺⱺᑯ ᥣ𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𐓣𝖾𝗋, α𝗋𝖾 𝗒ⱺυ? 𝐘ⱺυ'𝗋𝖾 α ᥣⱺ𝗍 ᥣ𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍ɦ𝖾 ⱺ𝗍ɦ𝖾𝗋 𝗍ⱺ𝗒𝗌, α𐓣ᑯ ɦυꭑα𐓣𝗌 𝗂𐓣 𝗍ɦα𝗍 ωα𝗒. 𝚰 ωⱺ𐓣ᑯ𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗒ⱺυ𝗋 𝗍𝗋υᥣ𝗒 ᥣⱺⱺ𝗄𝗂𐓣𝗀 𝖿ⱺ𝗋 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝖼ⱺωⱺ𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗌.... 𝐎𝗋 𝗒ⱺυ𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗃υ𝗌𝗍 𝗄𐓣ⱺω 𝗒ⱺυ𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 ωα𝗌 αᥣωα𝗒𝗌 ω𝗂𝗍ɦ 𝗒ⱺυ 𝖿𝗋ⱺꭑ 𝗍ɦ𝖾 ᑲ𝖾𝗀𝗂𐓣𐓣𝗂𐓣𝗀... 𝚰 ωⱺ𐓣ᑯ𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗒ⱺυ𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾αꭑ𝗌 𝗌ⱺυ𐓣ᑯ ᥣ𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍ⱺⱺ.. 𝐌ꭑꭑꭑ... (𝐋αυ𝗀ɦ) 𝚰 ᥣⱺⱺ𝗄 𝖿ⱺ𝗋ωα𝗋ᑯ 𝗍ⱺ 𝖿𝗂𐓣ᑯ𝗂𐓣𝗀 ⱺυ𝗍." The speaker cut off, and Bunzo laughed nervously.

"𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢! 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠!" Bunzo said, grabbing your hand to find more batteries VHS tapes, and more notes,  using the green hand to power on the gate door to open it, walking in a new room.