ᴰᵉᵉᵖᵉʳ ᴵⁿᵗᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᴷⁱˢˢʸ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ

After that nightmare you had with Huggy made you think hard, Bunzo was hugging you trying to calm you down

After that nightmare you had with Huggy made you think hard, Bunzo was hugging you trying to calm you down. Was Huggy created to love you more than a human being? Why would your Father do that? Unless there was a reason for it, or Huggy was created to protect you like your Father wanted. He always hung around you whenever your Father let you play around the factory, just not near the PlayCare for reasons.

You stood up, walked over to the poor, and opened it, you were deeper into Home Sweet Home, with more puzzles to complete, and walked around the room. You saw a cut-out of Daddy Long Legs, it didn't speak, and neither did the Mommy cut-out, you asked Bunzo where Daddy Long Legs had been this whole time, and he told you he was somewhere else in the Factory. 

As you were looking around, you found a gas mask, you grabbed it "𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞" Bunzo said, you put it in your pocket for the time being. You jumped down the hole, as Bunzo followed. You pulled the string of the toy car, it started moving. 

The car drove and hit the door breaking it down, you put on the gas mask and walked through the gas, you saw a hole in the ceiling to go up in, you pressed down on the purple plate and it lifted you, you landed on the ground. You grabbed Bunzo lifting with the grab-pack, saw washer machines, and walked into another room.

You saw a window to look out into a bedroom, you saw it, the people who worked here must've looked and studied the kids while they slept in their beds. Bunzo noticed and held your hand, you opened the door and walked out, you heard footsteps and saw CatNap walk across, you froze and Bunzo climbed your shoulder he covered your mouth. 

You nod and continue walking, you see the room you woke up in, but the door is locked to walk back into it, you walk into another and see a battery and place it in, you see a mini TV saying '0% power night' you walked down the hallways, you opened another door you saw Kissy holding a picture of a child, you looked at her, Bunzo walked over to her as she looked at Bunzo.

Kissy was covered in scars, she was snitched up, stitches on her chest, from where Huggy scratched her, Kissy looked at you and hugged you tight  "ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ᵍᵒˢʰ! ᴵ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᴴᵘᵍᵍʸ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ!" Kissy said "I'm fine Kissy- I'm glad Huggy didn't kill you," You said, Kissy stood up and walked out of the bedroom with you and Bunzo.

You placed the blue hand on the print as it started to load, it opened a door, and you all walked out, seeing another door you opened it and saw a TV that needed tape, it started playing. 

"𝑺𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 #𝟏𝟑𝟐𝟐. 𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌-𝒖𝒑. 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓, 𝒘𝒆'𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎-"