ᵂᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᴬ⁻ᵂᵘᵍᵍʸ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ

As you and Bunzo were in here the TV turned on, and it started talking "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝑨-𝑾𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓...

As you and Bunzo were in here the TV turned on, and it started talking "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝑨-𝑾𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑨 𝒅𝒖𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒎 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝟏𝟖 𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒚 𝑾𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔. 𝑰𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌"

You and Bunzo looked around the room after the TV was finished explaining, then you heard Mommy's voice "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗... 𝙷𝚖𝚖... 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗. " Mommy dropped the strings as the look in her eyes was more tired, as Huggy walked into the room and looked at you soon after.

The lights are turned off, and as the game begins the Huggys start crawling out of the holes.  Bunzo started using his grab pack to hit the Wuggys, as the other Huggys started to sneak out of the hole to try to get the gate door open so you could escape. The other Huggies were acting like they were on Mommy's side as they made noises, you and Bunzo hit each of them. Huggy's on the vent gate top open, then the Light's turned on. 

The Huggys got into the holes quickly, and you and Bunzo completed the game. You gave Bunzo a high five, "𝙾𝚑.. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍..." Her voice began to sound worried as if something happened to her, "𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚢! 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢'𝚜 𝚜𝚘... 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙳 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.. 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞" Mommy stretched her arm down, and the vent gate that the Huggy's open was where her hand came out of, you took it.

She stretched her arm back, "𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢.. 𝙷𝚖𝚖.. 𝚂𝚊𝚍.. 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛... 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍... *𝙶𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜*" Huggy and Mommy walked away, the gate vent door opened as you and Bunzo walked inside.