ᵀʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ...

You went into a deep sleep as the red smoke filled the room, you opened your eyes to be in the woods

YOU'RE POV:

(I know you never got your Pov before so here it is)

I saw the toy factory far away, as the tree's moved from the wind, I heard Poppy's voice.

"𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓..."

She kept repeating the same word's over and over again.

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎"

I looked around just tree's, I couldn't move. I than saw red smoke as it was moving, I was in the first the factory when I first entered. Huggy's painted smile, as it was faded from how many years it been. 

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈?"

I looked around but still couldn't move, it's like my body was forcing me to stay still. I saw the red smoke moving once again taking me to an other place.

It was me and Huggy and my little sister, giggling and laughing. There were kids running down the halls in Home Sweet Home. 

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?"

The kids were shadows as my little sister's face was blurred out, Huggy was only looking at my shadow, as if he was ignoring my sister.

The smoke came back once again moving around to the next place, and there was a classroom full of students, I wasn't in there since I had my own school, but it did change to me and Miss Delight talking, still... There was nothing but a shadow and my little sister.

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝑰 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆?"

Than the smoke came back going to the next place, we were now in the playhouse, there was me and mt sister playing tag, shadow's, of many kids all around.

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔?"

Kids were laughing and giggling, all of them were having fun.

Than the smoke was taking me to another place, we were in a room with many office doors the one me and Bunzo were in.

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍?"