ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ

After you walked into the house, you started walking down the stairs

After you walked into the house, you started walking down the stairs. Walking down a short hallway, you opened the door to show the room fogged with red smoke; you stood there and turned around, walking away. You realized you had to go in, turned around, and walked in the red smoke.

Once you walked in, you started getting dizzy, your vision foggy. You could walk, your eyes closed, and you opened them to show the red smoke was still there, your grab-pack no longer on you. You walked down the stairs, seeing more red smoke; once you were finished, you saw lights, doors, and a long hallway. You looked around each door and walked to a mirror and a child's picture. There was writing on the floor: 'Happy and fun, why was it done?' was written on the floor.

You walked down the left hallway; you heard a Radio and a picture of a baby boy. "𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘈𝘴 𝘰𝘧 9:45 𝘈𝘔, 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵 𝘓𝘶𝘨𝘸𝘪𝘥, 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺. 𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘨, 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘯-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘥. 𝘖𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺. 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴, 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩. (𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤)"

Your face was in disgust at the death of the child, and you started wondering if Elliot was a good man or not. You walked down the hallway and heard another Radio. "𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘰. 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘲𝘶𝘰𝘵𝘦: "𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵 𝘓𝘶𝘨𝘸𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮. 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬. 𝘞𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘸." 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘠 𝘛𝘜𝘕𝘌𝘋 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘌.(Static)"