ᴱˢᶜᵃᵖⁱⁿᵍ/ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾˡᵃⁿˢ?

You were walking around, trying to find a way out, you turned right and walked up some stairs

You were walking around, trying to find a way out, you turned right and walked up some stairs. You walked forward and jumped into a hole, walked forward with a lot of pipes. And jumped into another hole, crawled getting some dirt on your hands and knees, crawled out, and jumped into a vent. And feel down, walking forward you walked into a place with a lot of boxes. 

And a lever, you stepped into the converter belt, you pulled down the lever and the door opened as the converter belt started moving. You jumped down, you looked forward and saw a lever you pulled the door didn't open, you walked into a room with levers.

You knew this was to open the door, you used the grab-pack to pull up, you looked around and saw each color to pull the lever. You pulled each one to match the pattern, a gate door started opening, and you walked into it.

You walked forward took some turns, you walked into a fireplace, that needed fire. You placed the hand on the green power, then the electricity went through the green hand, you then placed the hand on the button as the power went through it, the fire started to turn on. Fire filled the machine, you pulled both doors with the grab-pack, and you looked around the room to see what needed to be placed there.

You walked up the stairs and found a puzzle that needed to be placed, you placed it there and walked down the stairs. You placed the green hand on the power, electricity went through the green hand, you placed the button down the fire and filled it once it rose down you saw a new piece for the machine. You grabbed it, walked forward placed it in, pulled the lever and it started spinning as the chains started to move. The door opened up, you walked forward.

After that, you found a lever as you pulled it down. It did nothing, you walked back, you turned right opened a yellow door, and walked through it. You walked forward jumped down, and turned forward and started walking, you turned right and took another turn. You started crawling into the tunnel and your shoes got wet since there was water, you took some turns that were the right way. 

You walked out of the tunnel and looked up, you used your grab-pack and pulled up, you jumped and landed you turned right and walked forward, you grabbed the lever and swung across. Landed you walked forward and jumped into the hole, landed on a box, and jumped down it again. You saw the door you saw before, you pulled down the lever. The door opened, and as you walked in, this time you saw color.

You walked forward, you saw a blue handprint button. You started walking faster to get to it, you placed the blue hand down as it took time, and once it did the door started to open, and you walked into the room. You wait for the next door to open, it starts to open as you walk through it.

You turned and walked up the second stair, walked up the next, and turned and walked up another, walked up another took a turn, and walked up another stair, you walked forward and jumped across.  You soon found Poppy, you gasped and smiled since you missed her this whole time doing these games, you walked up to her and freed her from the web.