The Client's Proposal

Hey there, lovely readers! It's Hanna here, and let me tell you, writing is like oxygen to my soul. I breathe stories, and I've been itching to share my incredible creations with all you bookworms out there who appreciate the magic of a good read.

My ultimate joy lies in crafting steamy tales of erotic romance that will leave your heart racing and your imagination running wild. But hold on tight, because I also love spinning stories that are filled with mystery, thrills, and drama - a whirlwind of emotions that will keep you on the edge of your seat till the very last page.

Happy reading, my dear friends! Together, let's embark on a magical adventure through the pages of my imagination.

With love and excitement, I present to you, Part 1 of Beverly and Alex's story. 

Hanna♥

-

Beverly thought she had it all planned out - one last job for the money she needed to escape her past and forge a brand new future. Little did she know that the enigmatic client she had resolved to leave behind would resurface in her life. Alex's obsession with the woman who vanished from his hotel room consumed him, pushing him to relentless pursuit. He is accustomed to getting everything he desires, and Beverly is no exception. Yet, she hesitates, torn between the allure of a life filled with sensuality, wealth, and influence that he promises, and the uncertainty it entails. In this captivating tale, Alex stops at nothing to make Beverly his, but will she succumb to his tempting proposition?

-

*Book Cover photo by vector_corp on Freepik*