Second Option

*Mature Content Waring*

Beverly

I was a nervous wreck, despite getting to have four wines at dinner. That usually happened when I was very naked, vulnerable, and exposed. There had been a lot of kissing and touching while Alex had finished getting me naked. Now his long body was laid over my bed and his head was between my legs. It dawned on me then that I hadn't been with anyone since him... All I wanted to do was switch places, take his slacks off so that he was naked too and thank him for the day he had given me. 

But I knew that wasn't going to happen yet...It had been erotic watching him take my panties off and then half of his clothes until he was left in the very unbuttoned pants. All of those damn tattoo's...I was happy to lay back on my pillows and show myself to him. 

This is exactly where I wanted to be and I was glad this was how the night would end. "I want you to watch me...okay?" The request came in a whisper. I could only nod my head and then he was manipulating my legs, spreading them far and wide. I loved the way he looked at me.

When he leaned in and licked over the inside of one thigh, I bit my lip. "I want you to tell me what you want, baby. Exactly how you want it..." He said and gave the opposite thigh the same treatment. This time when he licked, he got a little closer to where I really wanted his mouth. Teasing.

"Use me. I need you to be completely satisfied." God, it was the hottest thing anyone had ever said to me in a bedroom. "Mmm" . His tongue licked really slowly right beside my labia and it took everything in me not to shift my hips and catch his mouth. "Whatever you want, baby. I would stay right here and eat your pussy all night if that's what you wanted." And then the other side. I blushed hard

I shook my head slightly. I didn't want just that. I wanted him inside of me so bad it was making me crazy. What had gotten into me? I'd fallen in and drowned all in the course of twenty-four hours. I just wanted him. Now. "I want you to do whatever you want to me..."

Alex's jaw flexed and he squeezed my thighs in his hands. "You can't say that to me, Beverly. You can't say that and be in this position. Didn't I tell you, I'm a nasty, perverted, son of a bitch?" I quickly learned that I liked it when he spoke to me that way. He hadn't told me...

Instead of begging him to put his mouth back on me, I just sighed softly and held his gaze. "I want you to be. Please, I'm right here for you to use." I could feel the heat rising from the middle of my body. My eyes almost rolled into the back of my head when he slapped me-right on my thigh, hard and fast. I sucked in a sharp breath of air.

Just as the spot started to sting, he dipped his head again and this time, he put his mouth on me. His lips smashed against my labia. Alex knew exactly how to go down on a woman. He took his time, searched for all of the right spots, managed to get me soaked and moaning in the course of one entire minute. Only two more passed before I fell fully against the pillows and fucked his face back. Damn, I was so wet. Throbbing. It felt so good. I didn't know how or when he had perfected the skill of going down on a woman or how many women it had taken. I didn't care. I was just lucky to be the one who was getting it now.

I was almost there and usually I would have hated for a man to stop when I was right there. Not this time. I was ready for whatever was next, be it getting to have him in my mouth or inside of me.

My lids felt heavy when his mouth lifted away from me and he looked up at me. "You sound beautiful." I imagined there was a bulge under his slack, against the mattress. "You taste fucking good..." Before I could respond-say thank you or moan-I felt his fingers rub over my clit and then down, easily slipping inside of me.