The Plug

*Mature Content Warning*

Alex

"The second floor is off limits tonight..." 

 I stood there for a minute just looking at her. All of her curls were pinned to the top of her head and her cheeks were blushed-probably from the bath. I needed her. If it meant slowing down a little to get her...It was logical thinking. Everything had to be done and approved on her time or she would just keep pushing. If that happened then I wouldn't be able to marry her.

"Just thought I would bring you a drink." I walked all the way in, to the bathtub where she was buried in bubbles. She accepted the drink when I offered it. "Your birthday wine." I knelt by the tub and watched her lift the wine glass to her lips. "Went looking for a snack and found your hiding place in the pantry." The wine and the jewelry.

"Thank you. It's good." Of course it was good. I couldn't-wouldn't-allow myself to get her something that wasn't the best. For a minute she sipped the wine and I didn't move to leave her alone again. "Are you going to watch me?" She finally asked.

"Is that what you want? It's your birthday. You can have whatever you want, baby." 

"Tocos?" When her brow lifted, I chuckled.

"You want tocos?"

"Mmm. You would have to get out in the snow to get me tocos. The wine is fine." I liked the sound of that. Her eyes followed me when I stood up. The necklace I had gotten delivered to her this morning was in my pocket and I pulled it out. Her mouth opened-probably to protest-but I didn't let that happen.

"I want you to wear it. I'll leave after it's on you." I promised. Beverly sighed again but sat up in the tub, giving me access to her neck. As soon as it was clasped her hand went up to touch the diamonds. "Beautiful." I couldn't help myself...I leaned in and kissed the hell out of her until we had to stop and breathe.

"You've got it bad, Mr. Bell." Fuck yes I did.

"Relax. When you get out I have one last gift for you."

"Alex-" I kissed away whatever she was going to say before I left the bathroom before she could tell me she didn't want anymore gifts. The gift was in a box, on her bed, along with my night pants. I took my time getting out of my sweater and jeans and changing into them. I would respect that she wanted me on the couch but I wasn't leaving this bedroom until I did what I had come here to do-unless she said no of course.

I took my dirty laundry downstairs and poured a glass of bourbon I had bought on my way here after the airport. Just as I was getting back up the stairs, Beverly was coming from the bathroom-hopefully naked under the robe she wore. The wine glass was almost empty and she sat it on the nightstand. I went around to the same side and sat my glass beside hers.

I watched her go to the bed and touch the box that was there. "Open it," I smiled and she didn't return it. If anything she looked skeptical.

"Alright, but it better not be more jewelry." And just for that, we would be taking a trip to the jewelry store again. Beverly pulled at the bow that was on the box and then lifted the lid. Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed pink as she looked up at me. "Why?"

I didn't answer her right away, no. I went to stand behind her and from over the top of her head I looked into the box as I pulled her body against mine. Inside was a black wand, three plugs of different sizes, and oil. I kissed behind her ear before answering. "Because, they're going to make you feel really good."