Corrections

Alex

She had been perfect this morning, scrambling around the townhouse that was nestled in the outskirts of this small, cold town. Her hair had been wild and her eyes were still glossed from sleep. I'd wanted nothing more than to follow her up to the loft and watch her get ready but I'd learned a few things in my years. Women didn't like to be hovered over while getting ready.

So I had been good and stayed down in the kitchen with the cup of coffee she had offered before leaving me. Thirty minutes into my arrival she was coming down in a really nice pair of jeans and a fleece sweater. I'd wanted to take her hair down from the ponytail but didn't. I preferred it down...

From there, we had left in the rental car I'd reserved for my trip here and she pointed out the directions to a small diner where we had breakfast. It wasn't as elegant as the restaurant I was going to take her to but it worked for a quick meal.

Next was the shopping district. It wasn't hard finding a dress shop but as soon as we'd gotten inside and Beverly got one look at a price tag she gave me a look. I didn't want to argue about it, so I left her for a bit to look around while I went to a shop a few doors down and got her a gift.

By the time I got back to the dress shop she was tucked into a dressing room. It wasn't hard to get the key from the owner. I was a multimillionaire and I was about to swipe my gold card...

Beverly was standing in front of a big mirror that covered one wall. The dress that molded perfectly to her body was white with pearls and jewels. It was perfect...it complimented every god damn beautiful curve. Once I was safely inside and the lock was flipped back into place, she met my gaze in the mirror. It was a stunning brown gaze.

"This is a private dressing room..." I could tell that there was a sarcastic comment ready on the tip of her tongue but for her sake, she didn't spill. I just leaned against the door and crossed my arms.

"Just thought I would check on you." With that, Beverly looked away and studied the dress. It was a pleasure watching her hands feel over the silk and jewels. I couldn't not comment... "It's perfect, baby. You're perfect. That's the one you want?" Hell, if she wanted the entire store, I would buy it for her. Just then, I promised myself that she was going to be my wife.

Beverly started to nibble her bottle lip just then with her perfectly straight, white teeth. "It's lovely...It's too expensive." When her eyes met mine again, I shook my head.

"I didn't ask how much it was...I asked if that's the one you want. Don't worry about money, Beverly, and stop offending me. You're going to force me to correct you...Do you understand?" When she just nodded, I lifted my brow. "Say you understand."

The red color that touched her cheeks then made my cock stir. I loved to watch her blush. "I understand." Her tone was almost sheepish. I watched her then turn around to face me and was very surprised when she came to me and slipped her arms around my shoulders. "I'm sorry...I understand." She said to me. It was just a natural reaction to slide my hands around her waist and pull her closer. She was fucking perfect.

"All you have to do is ask and you can have whatever you want."

"I want you to kiss me..." Her reply was immediate. What she didn't realize was that it was a promise. I didn't think twice about leaning down and taking her mouth. Beverly smelled good and she felt good...she certainly tasted fucking good. I kissed her until neither of us could breath and was forced to pull away.

"Like that?" I asked against her lips and she smiled against mine before nodding.

"Just like that..." And just like that she kissed me again, taking what she wanted, and it made me fucking hard. It was sudden and when she rubbed against the erection and moaned, I made some noises of my own. "I like it when you call me baby..." Beverly confessed. Taking what she wanted and knowing what she liked and telling me about it just made me throb harder in my slacks.

The Client's Proposalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें