You ☆ Breakfast Trouble

The dining room was in full swing, chaos ensued as the brothers went through their regular routine of trouble.

"BEEL! THAT'S MINE!"

"Yourwe der wert panygu atdenton..." The culprit of the theft mumbled a reply as he desperately stuffed food into his mouth.

"NO, I DON'T CARE. SPIT IT OUT!!! GIVE IT BACK!"

"No, Levi!!! You can't take my PLATE!"

"Calm down–"

SPLAT.

A plate knocked straight into Satan's face. Which was a tad bit rude considering he hadn't even finished speaking yet. But hey, at least the plate was respectful enough to wait until he concluded a sentence... kind of?

"MAMMOOOON!"

Yikes. Poor Mammon, becoming the victim of Satan's wrath again.

"Eeek! Nooo! It wasn't my fault!" The Avatar of Greed spiralled into full-blown panic. "Levi was trying to take my– AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You sipped your hell coffee, choosing to ignore the cries of the pitiful demon. You better hurry along or else you'll be late for the first class.

BAM.

Oh yeah. Did you bring all the required spell books you needed today...? It would be disastrous if you didn't. You should check it again, just in case.

"Careful! You nearly ruined my newly done nails!!"

BANG.

It seemed that you brought everything... wait... where was the homework from yesterday?

"Waht ss harpendin?"

CRACK.

"Why in the Devildom are you hiding behind ME?!"

Oh. You found the homework! It was just in between one of the books. You thought you lost it for a second and were about to go on a wild goose chase for it. Who knows? It could have grown legs to run away.

THUD. SMASH. WHAM.

You finished the last drop of your drink. When was this going to finish...? Lucifer should be shouting in full bold text any moment now.

3...2...1...

"ALL OF YOU QUIET DOWN NOW." Yep. There it was. "THIS INSTANT."

Crrreeak.... And then deafening silence.

Peace and quiet. It was such an unfamiliar thing, but a welcome one at that.

No matter how cruel the eldest was by locking Belphegor up, he was still a very good trainer/father(?). With one call of his command, the little puppies (or should you say the children?) all quieted down and stopped their troublemaking. Sometimes it didn't feel like he was just their oldest brother.

"You better clean up the mess you made before class starts."

You wonder how Belpeghor was doing...? The last time you visited him, he seemed to be in a pretty deep state of sleep. He didn't wake up at all even after your calls. You hoped he was alright... Did he see the package and message you left him? Maybe he was still asleep, being the Avatar of Sloth and all?

You sighed.

Lately, your thoughts have always managed to drift to the captive in the attic even in the middle of such chaos. You wanted to get to know him better. You worried and feared for him. You wanted to give him so much. What was this feeling...? Was it pity? Or was it something else... something that hasn't been completely formed yet?