You ☆ Gifting Sleep [Part 5]

You silently ate your dinner as the brothers kept on squabbling. Their repetitive questions about your gift had ensued into a full-on discussion.

Was wanting to peacefully eat your meal such a hard wish to grant?

"You gave it to them, right?"

O' fairy godmother, why couldn't you just make this one wish come true (if demons existed then maybe fairy godmothers also did)...! Please look at this poor little lamb that was thrown unprepared into a pack of hungry wolves, or demons, in their case.

"I still can't figure out where you might have met them."

Maybe you should borrow a game switch from Leviathan, maybe two... but you weren't sure you could do that without arousing suspicion. Leviathan probably wouldn't give you another one without knowing who you were giving it to since he is so protective of them. His equipment was super precious to him, just like Goldie was to Mammon. However, you probably could borrow one and take turns playing while the other just watches.

"What was the gift anyway??"

"Chocolate?"

"But it isn't Valentine yet, right?"

"Clothes then?"

"Why would someone give clothes—NO BEEL DON'T TOUCH MY FOOD—do they even know their measurement?"

"How about..."

Their voice trailed off into the distance as you finally learned how to block out all the rackets. You stared blankly at the space above the colourful mops of hair in front of you. Soon, it would be midnight again and you would be able to meet Belphegor again....

"Sheep-chan~!" Asmodeus called you, making you snap back to reality. "What are you thinking about, smiling so happily?"

"Huh?" You didn't even realize that you were smiling. Maybe it was because of this strange ticklish feeling that was bubbling in your chest? You didn't know why you were feeling this way... to be fair, these days, you never really understood yourself. "Haha was I? I didn't realize."

He watched you through narrow eyes as a knowing grin crossed his face."Yep~ Sheep-chan must have been thinking about something very happy because I haven't seen you look like that ever!"

"Ah really? I wasn't really thinking of anything. You guys are just quite amusing to watch." It was easy to think of that quick lie since it was half true. They were quite entertaining to watch but it really started to drain you from a certain time on.

Asmodeus pouted in disappointment before he edged closer to you. "Aww, Sheep-chan! If I hadn't known better I would have thought you fell in love! Your expression is so beautiful like a spring of fresh love~"

"WHAT YA MEAN BY THAT!" Mammon cut in. "Take that back Asmo, that's going too far!"

"Mammon, relax! Asmo is just joking," at least probably. You turned your head to the Avatar of Lust whose face just lit up, indicating he had gotten another fun idea.

"Oooh! I have an idea to spice things up! Why don't we share our type?"

Yep, there it was... Asmo's 'great' idea.

"As in type of food?"

You chuckled. Classical Beelzebub, as innocent and food-attentive as always. The two twins were truly similar in how they were both pretty centred around their respective hobbies (if you could call it that).

"No no no Beel! Not in food or animals or plants... unless you're into that. It's the type you would look for in a lover!"

Lover? Your type? You've never really thought about that...