𝟎𝟎𝟕.𝐈𝐬 𝐈𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 ? ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐋𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 restaurant Tom had picked out for the two to reconnect. She was excited, yet also nervous. When it came to Tom, Lyla would always stumble upon her words and become a flustered mess, and she had no idea why. Maybe because he is very attractive? Lyla thought.

The blonde was sat in the corner booth, hoping nobody would recognise her. Yes she loved her fans, but she wanted some alone time with Tom. Lyla just wanted it to be all about them two today. She wanted to just live in the moment and not worry about anything.

"What you thinking about, Love?" Lyla's stomach fluttered as she heard the accent she had grown to love to hear. The blonde looked up to see the familiar blue eyes she had remembered. He looked gorgeous. He was simply breath taking.

"Tom." Lyla softly said. A heartwarming smile made its way onto Lyla's lips as she watched the Birmingham boy take a seat in front of her. Tom smiled back at her, and that made Lyla's heart beat faster.

"How are you?" Tom asked the blonde girl, feeling his own heart beat faster. He had spent the whole day just imaging this moment and now he was finally here in front of the girl he had been thinking of since the movie premiere.

"Happy now that you're here." Lyla boldly responded making Tom let out a chuckle, a flush of red forming on his cheek.

"Are you hungry?" Tom cleared his throat and asked the blonde girl as he picked up a menu before them. Lyla nodded, looking down at the menu that Tom held out for them. As the two picked out their food, a waiter came towards them. The two shared their orders with the waiter and then he left.

"Anything about you that I should know?" Tom smirked as he stared at Lyla. "You know apart from making a song about a guy you met." He teased. Lyla felt her cheeks heat up at the mention of the song she wrote for Tom.

"You loved it though, didn't you?" Lyla watched as Tom tilted his head and nodded in agreement. He could not stop listening to it. He loved her voice and he loved how she also felt the same way he felt. "I bake for fun sometimes." Lyla shared. "What about you?"