𝟎𝟑𝟕.𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 day in New York and Lyla and Tom hands together as they walked down the streets. This morning, the two lovebirds went to go to a cafe for breakfast, and after that the two went to the park because they wanted to. It was fun, until Lyla fell off the swing and Tom just stood there laughing before helping her up. (𝐀/𝐍: 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞 💀)

"Love, are you still annoyed at me?" Tom looked down at her, tilting his head as he lightly laughed at his girlfriend's pouty face. The blonde looked up at her boyfriend and shook her head. If she was annoyed, why would she be holding his hand? Yes falling off the swing hurt, but she got over it.

"You sure?" Tom asked. The Birmingham boy felt bad for laughing, but he just had to. As Lyla responded with a yeah, Tom hesitantly nodded before swinging their locked arms back and forth. Lyla smiled at what he was doing. It reminded her of childhood when she would always do it.

As the two walked further down the streets, they heard the click of pictures being taken off them and the feeling of people looking at them. Honestly, the two were used to this, but Lyla just wanted to be normal when she was with Tom, meaning no staring and photos.

"I love you." Lyla softly sighed, leaning her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. Tom kissed her forehead and tightly held close to her, replying back with an 'I love you'.

"Oh my gosh! Are you Tom Blyth?" The couple stopped as a group of teenage girls approached them. Well no shit, Lyla thought. Tom nodded at the girls and waved at them with his free hand.

"Could we get a picture with you?" One of the girls asked Lyla's boyfriend, not even bothering to look at her. It made her sad, but then again she didn't care because she was proud Tom was getting the appreciation and recognition he deserves.

"Sure!" Tom said after a second, looking towards Lyla who smiled and nodded, taking the one of the girls phone from her hand. The blonde singer watched as Tom smiled and hugged each girl, asking what their names are and how they were and all. Lyla loved it.

She loved how he would always pay attention to what people say. She loved how sweet he was with these girls and just taking his time to get to know them, even if they never meet, the British boy knew it would mean a lot to these girls. Tom was so caring which made Lyla love him more and more each day. He was the most perfect person ever.