𝟎𝟔𝟒.𝐈 𝐕𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐁𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈 𝐯𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

ੈ✩‧₊˚  𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 years since Tom proposed to Lyla. They had been engaged for two years only because Lyla was on her tour, so together the two decided they would do it after her tour ended. Lyla and Tom both agreed on the same day, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 and today is New Year's Day, the day Lyla officially becomes intertwined with Tom, her husband, and it also being her twenty-seventh birthday.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" Sienna exclaimed, staring at her sister with so much awe in her eyes. The elder Rose was happy for her sister. Lyla had found her happiness and love, and it made Sienna glad that she was finally at peace.

"I'm going to cry." Phoebe added on as she looked at the blonde girl in her wedding dress. Lyla lightly chuckled, a smile rising on her face as she stared at the people she called her family.

"I love you both, but please don't make me cry because I don't want to ruin my makeup." She said, blowing her hands in her face as she felt tears pool in her eyes. Phoebe and Sienna laughed, walking towards the girl and pulling her in for a hug. Lyla hugged the two girls back, dwelling in this beautiful moment before she walks down the aisle to her man.

After a minute, the girls pulled back, smiling at Lyla. "I can tell you're going to write a song about this." Sienna laughed, watching as her younger sister playfully rolled her eyes. Perhaps she was going to write a song about this day.

"Happy birthday though." Phoebe smiled, turning around to pick up a gifted box. The blonde singer frowned as she watched her best friend hand her the box. "Me and Sienna got you this for your birthday present." Phoebe informed, glancing towards Sienna who nodded and smiled.

"You girls didn't need to." Lyla softly sighed, taking the birthday gift out of Phoebe's hand. The blonde girl opened the box, a smile reaching her face as she carefully took out a bracelet she had wanted for a while, and along with that was two tickets to Bali. "No way!" Lyla gasped, looking up at the two girls who were smiling a lot. "I love you guys so much!" She exclaimed, pulling them in for another hug.