𝟎𝟐𝟏.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 floor after the party and girls were carrying their shoes down in the lobby. The blonde girl let out a sigh. It was still her birthday, but she didn't feel the need to celebrate if she did it during the night. She looked around the living room, there were candle wax and polaroids on the hardwood floor.

Lyla's eyes lingered around the room, her pair of blue eyes setting on a picture. Slowly, she walked towards the polaroid that caught her eye. The blonde bent down and picked up the polaroid, looking down at the picture of her kissing Tom. A heartwarming smile reached her lips.

The singer held the picture close to her chest. She would always hold onto the memories from last night. Lyla would cherish them forevermore.

"Love, it's freezing." A sleepy Tom walked out of Lyla's room. His hair was a mess and to top that, he was shirtless.

"Then put a shirt on, sweetheart." Lyla smiled, rolling her eyes at a shirtless Tom. He asked for it, She thought, standing back up.

Tom let out a chuckle and walked back into the bedroom. As Lyla watched him walk away, she realised she never wanted the British boy to become a stranger whose laugh she could recognise anywhere.

After a second, Lyla walked towards the counter and set the polaroid of her and Tom there with the others. When she turned around, she let out a sigh at the amount of bottles on the floor. Lyla grabbed a black bin bag and started collecting every single bottle, cup or wrappers she found on the floor and threw them into the bin in her hand.

"Need help, darling?" Lyla paused and glanced to see Tom dressed in a white t shirt and grey sweatpants. Honestly, he looked hot, Lyla though.

"Love?" Tom called out to his girlfriend, who snapped out of her thoughts and nodded. Lyla quickly placed another bottle into her bag before grabbing a bin bag for Tom.

Honestly, Lyla was not expecting to start off her afternoon with Tom, cleaning up bottles on New Year's Day. But she was. The blonde looked up at her boyfriend who was at the other side of the room.