𝟎𝟑𝟔.𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 days since valentine's day, more specifically three days since the blonde girl sorted things out with her boyfriend. The two had basically ignored as to what happened between them. Also, whenever she was ready, Lyla decided to talk to Tom about her feelings and all the hate comments that make her feel unworthy. Now she won't ever let those comments get to her. The blonde girl won't do anything that could make her lose Tom.

She let out a sigh of relief, looking over at Tom who was on his phone messaging Josh. Just looking at him made her fall in love with all over again. It was like everything else in the world disappeared and it just revolved around them. Lyla was so in love. So in love that it just physically hurts to be away from him.

The British boy slowly looked up from his phone, his gorgeous blue eyes meeting his girlfriends, who was staring at him with so much spark in her eyes. "You okay, love?" Tom asked, refraining himself from laughing at how she immediately snapped out of her thoughts and blushed.

"Yeah." Lyla hummed, pulling a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. Tom smiled at his girl, switching his phone and paying to attention as to what she was about to say. "I just don't really know what to write." She told her boyfriend, looking down at her lyric book, feeling Tom shift on the bed and move towards her, leaning over to look at the lyrics.

"That's already perfect." Tom softly responded, looking at his girlfriend who thanked him and leaned over to peck his lips. The Birmingham boy blushed, looking down at the book so she wouldn't see. Obviously Lyla saw and it made her giggle. He's cute, Lyla thought.

"I just don't know what else to write. Like for example, the chorus. I hate it." Lyla huffed, scribbling out most of the chorus she had written, which also didn't turn out great. Tom picked up Lyla's hand and placed it in his warm ones. It always calmed the blonde girl down when he rubbed circles with his thumb on her hand.

After Lyla took a deep breath, Tom spoke up. "Maybe after 'All Of The Girls You Loved Before', you could put 'Made you the one I've fallen for', but that's if you want to." Tom said, carefully thinking about those lyrics. Lyla immediately wrote what he said down. Honestly, it was way better than what she came up with and what Tom said made more sense.