𝟎𝟒𝟖.𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐋𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀... 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍!?!?

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 week since the hate Lyla Rose has been receiving, and looking at the comment section on her last Instagram post it has been getting worse, not just because of how she played a man, but also because of how much of a 'b*tch' ...

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 week since the hate Lyla Rose has been receiving, and looking at the comment section on her last Instagram post it has been getting worse, not just because of how she played a man, but also because of how much of a 'b*tch' or 'sl*t' she is. Comments have also said how Rose's boyfriend, Tom Blyth, should leave her as soon as possible.

The disappearance of the singer has made fans concerned about her health, and it also worries them as they fear this time she won't come back, as last time she was on the 'verge' of leaving social media. That was because of the hate that she got for dumping her ex boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, who was assumed to have cheated on her. (𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲).

So do we think Rose has officially hidden herself from the spotlight... or will she return and come back stronger than a 90s trend? (𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 😭)

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐋𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 sigh as she set her phone down, after reading the article that had been released about her absence in the media. She hated this and honestly she didn't get how this was all a big deal. Why couldn't she be a man in her 𝐨𝐰𝐧 music video? Why is it affecting people? But along with that, she had been getting called a 'Slut' again.