𝟎𝟓𝟒.𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐥𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝗂𝖺 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 !

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐘 talented masterpiece." Lyla grinned, wiping the sand off on her hands as she stared down at what she had created. The Birmingham boy walked over towards his girlfriend, his hair wet, his shirt off and his abs on full display for her. Yes, she had seen him without a shirt many times, but it was still attractive and it always made her blush.

"Darling, eyes up here." Tom smirked, making Lyla snap her eyes back up towards her boyfriend's gorgeous pair of blue eyes. The British boy smiled as he saw the initials T+L in the sand with a huge heart around it. If you hadn't realised already, the two were at the beach. Why? Because why not, beaches are fun.

"Cute." The Birmingham boy replied, facing Lyla who had a huge smile on her face. "It's adorable." He lightly chuckled, swiftly lifting up Lyla and kissing her lips. The blonde girl melted into the kiss, her arms wrapped around Tom's neck and her legs around his waist.

"I love you." Lyla smiled, pulling away from the kiss and running her hand through Tom's wet hair. The Birmingham boy responded with an 'I love you' back, before attaching his lips back on hers. After a few seconds, Lyla pulled away, playfully rolling her eyes.