𝟎𝟑𝟐.𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐋𝐘𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 due to the bright light that came through the curtains. Her arms were secured around Tom's naked chest. A blush formed on Lyla's face as she remembered last nights activities. It was sure a night she would never forget.

The blonde let out a soft sigh, removing her arms off Tom and leaning up, resting her head on the headboard of the bed. A tired smile reached her face as she saw the peaceful boy beside her.

She was genuinely happy to have this boy because even in the worst of her times, Tom was the one that saw the best in her. Even in the worst of her lies, he still saw the truth in her.

The British boy was the best thing to ever happen in her life. Now she was glad she could wake up by his side, because he is her one and only lifeline.

"Good morning, Lyla." Tom said in his tired, morning voice, which made Lyla blush. Just him saying her name made everything in her world stop.

Lyla Rose was deeply in love with Tom Blyth.

"Morning, baby." Lyla smiled at her boyfriend, leaning down and softly kissing his cheek. Tom smiled at her actions and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her.

The blonde girl placed her hands on Tom's arm before leaning her head on his. As the two remained in a peaceful silence, Lyla had a song running through her mind, one she just had to write.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐥𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 !