𝟎𝟑𝟖.𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 her arms around her boyfriends shoulder, him placing his arms around the her waist and tightly holding onto her as they swayed against the music that was playing in club.

Yes, it was an upbeat song, but the two wanted to slow dance, and they didn't care about the weird glances they were receiving.

Lyla looked up into her favourite pair of blue eyes and let out a giggle due to her drunken state. Tom, also drunk, but not as much as Lyla, leaned down and captured his girlfriend in a kiss. The two passionately kissed each other, the blonde girl's red lipstick smudging onto Tom's face.

As she pulled away, she let out a laugh. The British boy frowned at her laughing face. "What is it?" He asked, pecking her lips once more.

Lyla softly giggled and shook her head, shrugging off and not telling Tom about the lipstick on his face. Well, it wasn't that bad.

The two were at the club with Rachel, Josh, Phoebe and Phoebe's boyfriend, Louis Partridge. They all said they wouldn't get that drunk, but here they all were, completely drunk.

"Hey, you want to get out of here?" Lyla whispered in Tom's ear, who smirked and grabbed his girls hand. The two walked out of the bar, hand in hand, without informing their friends about them leaving. As the Tom opened the door, the cold air hit the two, making Lyla shiver.

"Here's my jacket." Tom said, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around Lyla. Lyla thanked her boyfriend before grabbing him by the face and smashing her lips onto his, finally making all of her lipstick go on Tom's face. She was so drunk and she would probably not remember this the next day.

Tom let out a soft moan at how Lyla was taking control of the kiss. Then she pulled away from the heated kiss, seeing a flash of light come their way. Lyla turned her heard around to see paparazzi, and following her drunken thoughts, the girl flipped them off before letting out a laugh and turning back at her boyfriend who was also laughing.

"I love you." Tom sighed, leaning down once more and kissing his girlfriend. They sure were going to have a fun night. (𝐀/𝐍: 😉😏😘)