𝟎𝟏𝟓.𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐋𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇!?

𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 Tom Blyth was seen with Lyla Rose at a Christmas Market in New York today

𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 Tom Blyth was seen with Lyla Rose at a Christmas Market in New York today. The two were seen walking around until they were also spotted kissing, hinting that they are officially girlfriend and boyfriend. Fans are stunned, yet also happy for the singer and the actor.

The two have hinted for a while about some spark between the two as Blyth confessed on an interview that he admired and loved Lyla, and Rose has also been hinting stuff in her caption gestured towards the boy. Her recent being '𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝."

However, most people are annoyed about this situation. For starters, people think Lyla could possibly ruin Tom's reputation by just being with her. Others just dislike her because of her previous relationships with other men and because of the big 'reputation' she has.

What do you think? Could this relationship be Lyla's endgame? Let's hope so.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐋𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐅 the media. She hated it. She disliked how everyone tried to invade in her personal life and when she's finally the happiest, the blonde just can't help but fear that haters can ruin it. One thing Lyla knew was that she didn't want to be just another ex love when it came to Tom, and she also doesn't want to hurt him.