𝟎𝟒𝟐.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐁𝐨𝐲

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐲 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 bedroom!" Tom exclaimed, opening the door to his childhood room. A feeling of nostalgia hit the Birmingham boy the second he stepped in there, and Lyla could tell by the look of awe on his face. "Wow." He mumbled, walking towards the trophies he had won from his sports days in primary school.

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟.)

After Paris, the two had decided to go to Birmingham, most specifically the house Tom grew up in. The British boy's mother wasn't home as she was at work, but she would arrive later so they could all dine together. Lyla didn't mind because she did want some alone time with her boyfriend and to look at the memories together.

As Tom looked at the trophies he had completely forgotten about, Lyla made her way towards the wall filled with picture frames from the British boy's childhood. Baby pictures of Tom, starting first day of primary school and high school and pictures with his family.

A small smile set on her lips as she looked at the picture of baby Tom in a pumpkin halloween costume. "You were so adorable?" Lyla awed, turning around to see Tom tilt his head whilst smirking. He slowly walked towards her, his hands behind his back.

"So I'm not adorable anymore?" Tom smacked his lips together as he took one giant step towards his girlfriend who playfully rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck and pecking his lips.

"You're still adorable." She grinned, kissing his cheek before her eyes lay on the ninja turtle bedsheets. Lyla immediately let out a laugh making Tom frown and turn around to where she was looking at. When he released what she was laughing at, an embarrassed blush rose on his cheeks.

"Ninja Turtles?" She let out a laugh, wondering why Tom had chosen that. She didn't have a problem, she just found it funny.

"In my defence, I was like six!" Tom exclaimed, letting out a small chuckle whilst also shaking his head. "Looks like my mum never changed them."