1. Natural beauty

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments or vote for a part. Have fun reading.

-

Jungkook is scared.

He is afraid that nothing will change, that he still has no one to whom he can confide everything, and that he remains alone.

And on his first day at college, he realized how justified his fears were.

"Jeon Jungkook can I talk to you for a moment?" his teacher asked after letting everyone leave for the day. 

Jungkook tilted his head a little. He wasn't sure if the teacher really meant him, yes Jeon Jungkook is his name, but it could just be a mixup. However, when he caught his teacher's gaze, waiting for an answer or confirmation, he became certain that he had definitely spoken to him.

Jungkook nodded and stood awkwardly next to the teacher's desk as they waited for everyone to leave, leaving them in the small classroom. He looked around the room, pretending to be interested in the wall that had a bulletin board full of colorful posters that he had been staring at for most of the hour before. Before, he wasn't really paying attention and didn't know how long he had been staring at the same spot. The only thing he knew at this time was that his brain didn't seem to be interested in the information the teacher had to share.

"I saw that you applied for the dance club," the teacher began after the door closed behind the last student, who gave him a worried look before the door finally closed.

"Yes, that's right," Jungkook replied, confused. A charge of fear mixed with foreboding slowly came over him. He didn't say anything else but let his teacher continue.

"Unfortunately, I have to tell you that there is no space available for more students. I know that this is coming suddenly... But I spoke to your father, and he insists that you go to a club. You probably know that this always looks good in an application. You would have to look for another club, of course, if you still wanted to. There are many that are already full. Do you want me to give you a list of the rest? Then you can think about it first."

Jungkook's eyes widened at the words spoken. He already suspected that nothing would go smoothly in college, just like in the rest of his life. But the dance club with the competitions that he was so looking forward to was denied to him.

"Isn't there some way-" 

His teacher interrupted his attempt, and with it all thoughts, to find ways to get into the club. Apparently it was simply impossible.
"Believe me, if there was, we wouldn't be talking right now. I've tried everything. But they're giving you the option to choose something else because it's your first year, and we didn't let you know until so late."

"Do you know if there is another club that has something to do with dancing?" Jungkook asked with a hopeful expression that immediately disappeared when the teacher shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. But dancing is always in high demand here. Maybe you'll find something similar on the list. Would you like to have it now?" He looked at him pleadingly.

"Um, no, it's fine. It's not that important to me anymore which club I go to," Jungkook said, disappointed.

"Does that mean you still want to?" Jungkook nodded in response.

What other choice did he have?

I spoke to your father, and he insists that you go to a club.

"Good, then we'll pick something for you. See you tomorrow, Jungkook," said the teacher with an encouraging smile.