7. Fuck you

"Oh, here you are finally," Hoseok said as Jimin and Taehyung joined the group at the table in cafetetria later than usual.

"What's wrong, is everything okay?" Yoongi asked, immediately noticing that Jimin was feeling a bit down. The smile wasn't as wide as usual and barely reached his eyes.

"To be honest, Jeon Jungkook is going on," Tae replied on Jimin's behalf, drawing the attention back to the latter.

"I still don't want to talk about him," he said while looking at Tae accusingly.

"But I want to talk about him now, I know him too. Maybe even better than you." They just looked at each other angrily while the others tried to take the tension out of the air. Taehyung and Jimin almost never argue, but now Jimin's feelings are overflowing because of Jungkook, and he can't stop them towards Tae either.

"Sorry," Taehyung finally said. "I know you liked or like him a lot. And I don't want to argue with you because he's a pain in the ass."

"It's okay, I'm sorry too. You can talk about him or something else, it doesn't matter, choose for yourself."

"Then, how about we talk about Mr. Dam again." Taehyung suggested, which prompted Jimin to smile and hit his friend on the upper arm again with his palm.

"That's not fair."

"Is Jimin into Mr. Dam?" Namjoon asked, surprised by his own conclusion.

"See, that's exactly what I meant, people are thinking about it and are starting to believe it."

Taehyung just laughed at Jimin's behavior and turned away from his confused friends, still laughing.

"Stop looking at me like that, I'm not into Mr. Dam!" Jimin explained to his friends, who were still staring at him in disbelief, whereupon some students at other tables turned to him.

"And now the whole school knows you're not into him. Except they didn't hear the 'not'. Like me, I couldn't find the 'not' in your voice," Yoongi said in a much lower volume, so as not to attract even more attention to the group.

"I like him, he's a nice teacher. And you all don't need to act like you don't know who I'm into. "

"He denied it the other day." Namjoon told the other two who weren't there when the mentioned situation happened.

"Really? And you believed him?"

"Of course not." Namjoon replied, whereupon everyone except Jimin started laughing, he just watched the others with a face that clearly showed that he definitely didn't find it funny.

"I would like to see Jungkook, you've talked so much about him. He goes to school here too and I still haven't seen him yet," Hoseok said, wanting to make sure to what extent Jimin's stories were really true. And most of all, he wanted to know who stole his heart, because Jimin has had a crush on Jungkook ever since he's known him.

"But he's acting like a total idiot," Taehyung explained.

"And he still likes him?" Hoseok questioned, not understanding why Jimin, who deserved a good person, would go for an idiot.

"He's been raving about Jungkook for years, I don't think it'll go away in this short amount of time," Taehyung pointed out with a little shrug.

"Hey, stop talking about me like I'm not there," Jimin said with a pout. "And he wasn't like that then, so I don't think he's like that now either."

"Yeah, I thought he was really nice too before he met Mila. But not to Jimin, he was so repulsive, personality-wise."

"What even happened?"