Part three.

"Aimee and Gloss, father-daughter duo. Capitol favourites, they will be lethal." Haymitch states as he points to the girl on the television, with long dark brown hair and dazzling green eyes, smirking as she volunteers.

"Any weaknesses?" Katniss asks, analysing the two from her seat beside Peeta.

"Eachother." He says simply as Peeta leans forward, gazing into the television, eyes filled with curiosity.

"She looks too... nice." He mutters, confused.

"Only victor to have ever killed seventeen tributes all by herself. She is the one to watch. Her father is just as dangerous. Together they will be unstoppable."

——

I am woken up by pounding on my bedroom door, I groan. I hear my Aunt swing the door open and grab a glass of water. "Don't you dare-" I start to reason but she ends up throwing it at me anyway and I scream.

I'm usually awoken by nightmares, this is the best sleep I've had in weeks. Why am I still so tired?

"Don't go to bed so late, then you won't be complaining." She reprimands and walks out of the room, still smiling. I went to bed early last night.

I look to beside my bed and see the time is six thirty five. I grab the clothes laid out on my bed, not bothering to look at them and head for the bathroom.

I lock the door and strip off my clothes, avoiding the mirror. I step into the shower and let the hot water pour over me.

After a couple minutes I feel the overwhelming urge to throw up. I slide open the door to the shower and rush to the toilet, emptying my stomach.

——

After my shower I get dressed into the outfit laid out for me. A lot more revealing than last year.

I grab a hair tie from the counter and use the brush to put my hair up into a rough ponytail. I can't deal with it in my face.

I walk out of my room and into the hall, I continue walking until I come across the dining room where I find my father and aunt already at the table.

"Took you long enough." My dad mumbles and I send him a glare and sit down to his left. He shrugs and continues shoving eggs in his mouth. "I don't remember the training outfits being this revealing when I did mine." He says and I roll my eyes as my aunt agrees.

"It's because we're all already known to the Capitol. They can't do it to the rest because their kids but they did it to me, they already knew me. Don't you remember? I was basically in a sports bra." I ramble on as my father looks at me with guilt written on his face. He's always thought it was his fault my name got pulled.

I place my right hand into his and rub my thumb over the back, trying to comfort him.

——

I walk into training at my fathers side as he mutters to me. "Remember the plan. Make allies. And try to scare off the weaker tributes." I nod wearily as we make our way over to the knife throwing station.

I'd say I'm pretty well rounded when it comes to combat, but my special skills are in knives and hand-to-hand.

I watch as my dad hits the yellow men shaped cubes with the knife and hand him another as he throws one. I take out mine and we both hit the targets in sync.

He grins as he looks at me and I smile.

"Okay go make new allies." He says as he pats my shoulder and walks over to Brutus and Enobaria.