Part eleven.

Finnick's eyes flutter open as he awakes and slowly sits up. He looks around to see Katniss, Beetee and Gloss, all lying unconscious beside him. His eyes start frantically looking around as if searching for someone.

He begins to shake awake the sleeping man beside him, whisper yelling his name "Gloss. Gloss!" He whisper-shouts as the older man's eyes open with alarm, immediately sitting up.

"What's wrong?" He stands up, Finnick doing the same and he looks around the floor, noticing somethings missing. "Where's Aimee?" He asks quietly, almost too scared to know the answer.

Finnick's panicked eyes clearly weren't the answer he was looking for as he shoves past the young man and makes his way through the aircaft. Finnick following.

The faint sounds of a woman's shouting is heard, but the door is too thick to make out what she's saying.

The door slides open as Gloss runs up to it and reveals Plutarch Heavensbee sitting at a table with Cashmere Nicholo shouting at Haymitch Abernathy.

They all immediately turn upon hearing the door open and Cashmere's eyes soften at seeing her brother. Gloss can tell she's been crying and asks the question the quiet Finnick already knows the answer to.

"Where the hell is my daughter?" He growls lowly and Cashmere sobs, making him stomp towards Plutarch.

He grabs him by his collar and holds him up against the wall. "Where is she?!" He screams at the older man's face which goes white as a sheet.

"She- she's in the Capitol."

——

"Aimee. Aimee!" I hear a male voice whisper-yelling as I lay on the cold hard floor. I try to sit up but immediately gasp upon feeling the sharp pain in my lower stomach and feel for the wound that was previously there.

"What happened?" I breathe out as I feel my hands trace over a white bandage wrapped tightly around my whole lower stomach, red blood starting to seep through.

Upon hearing no answer I look around and turn to see Peeta at my left, looking pale as a ghost but relatively unharmed, separated by thick metal bars. "Peeta?" I ask weakly as I struggle to sit up and lean my back on the wall behind me.

I look over to meet his face and he looks upset, clearly unable to answer my question at least so I look around and find Johanna to my right, looking disheveled. "Johanna?" I let out, hoping to get an answer.

"Aimee." I hear from across the room as I look over to see Enobaria, who, apart from a slight bruise on the right side of her forehead looks unscathed.

But that look on her face. I can tell her answer isn't the one I'm looking for.

"Aimee. We're in the Capitol."

——