⛥ S T U D Y ⛥

I can feel myself drift in and out of consciousness while listening to Professor McGonagall go on about whatever she's talking about. I can't really remember. I turn my head to glance at the clock and spot Harry Potter staring at me from across the room. He realizes I've spotted him and quickly looks away, blushing. I smile softly and turn my attention back to McGonagall, fully awake now.

As soon as she dismisses us, I pack up quickly and walk to Harry's side. "Hey Harry, sorry to bother but I was wondering if you could potentially help me with this assignment. I just couldn't really grasp what she was saying." I smile sweetly.

"Oh uh," Harry says seemingly embarrassed "yeah, sure. Do you want to meet in the library later, maybe?" he smiles sheepishly.

I clasp my hands together and nod. "That sounds amazing, thank you. Tonight after dinner?"

"Yeah. Yeah that's good," Harry agrees and turns to look at the door, "I should probably go. Ron's bound to be looking for me now,"
~
"All I'm saying is you could have picked someone better," Theodore raises his hands defensively.

"And I'm saying you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Luna is just- she's practically perfect," Lorenzo sighs in delight. Theo's eyebrows shoot up. "Perfect? Loony Lovegood is nowhere near perfect-"

"Okay can we please stop this conversation. I'm tired of hearing you bicker." I rub my temples as I sit next to Pansy at the Slytherin table. I haven't eaten much and I am agitated. "Ooo, the princess has spoken," I hear Mattheo mock.

"Fuck off, Riddle." I roll my eyes and sip out of my goblet of pumpkin juice. "Enzo, I think Luna is good for you." I smile at the boy sitting across from me.

"Thanks Vivi," he turns to Theo "At least one of the Nott siblings isn't a complete dickhead," I sigh and stand, beginning to walk away.

"Where are you going? Dinner isn't over." Mattheo questions. I turn my head towards him "Away from you lot,"
~
I'm lost in a book when I hear someone walk towards me. I look up and find Harry standing awkwardly in front of me.

"You can sit," I laugh softly and pull out the chair directly next to me. Harry sits and sets down his book.

"Which part of the assignment do you not understand?" he asks quietly. I look down and back up at him. "None of it," by the look on his face I can tell we're going to be here for a while.

~
After finally finishing the assignment I smile triumphantly and thank Harry. "It's no problem, truly. I'm happy to help," I feel his knee brush up against mine and look up into his eyes. "I appreciate it." I mumble.

He clears his throat and abruptly stands. "It's uh- it's getting pretty late. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble," I stand too and nod, "Of course, right." I lean up and softly kiss his cheek before promptly leaving the library.
                                         ~
  I step into the Slytherin common room and jump when someone calls to me, "Well look what we have here." Mattheo stands leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

  "What? What did I do now?" I groan. Mattheo shrugs, "I would've never thought Potter was your type," How did he know about that?

"Excuse me? Did you- did you follow me?" I reply bitterly.

"I wonder what your brother would say if he found out," he tilts his head, completely ignoring my question.

"Don't care. Tell him," I shrug, copying his calm demeanor.

Mattheo smirks confidently, "Aw, is the poor little princess so desperate for attention that she'd fuck a Gryffindor?"

I scoff and walk towards him swiftly, "Who I decide to fuck is none of your business." I poke his chest.

"Oh so it is for attention," he teases. I am now suddenly aware of how close we are and back away.

"Good night, douchebag," I salute him and walk to the stairs leading to the girls dormitories "Good night, princess,"

I can still hear him chuckling as I walk into my dorm.

"Hey Viv," Pansy beams at me and scoots over, making room for me to sit on her bed. "Hey Pans," I swing my arm around her shoulders and sigh. "Y'know what I need?" I smile and look at her, "Fire Whiskey."